Search results

1. H

Zoa/Paly ID

Pic these up yesterday they are very large polyps between a quarter and half dollar size never seen them before also zoa on the to half of the rock I believe are blue pin wheels anyone have any info alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
  2. H

Can i diy a ATO from ro/di under sink to sump

Was wondering if anyone has done this I'm going to be hooking up my ro/di unit to my sink and was wanting to run a line straight to my tank which is on the others side of the wall will be easy to do just need a direction on where to go from there on the ato part is there something I can buy to...
  3. H

Blue Hippo Tang with white spots

I'm sure its ick just 3-4 little spots that I can see my he's been rubbing a lot you can tell my he's body I don't have a qt tank was wondering if anyone had any ideas on a cure I do have a reef tank and don't want to lose anything in the process in hoping please help I don't want to loose the...
  4. H

want to start a 20 gallon sump/refugium for my 55

Just upgraded to this 55 from my 30 baby steps I'm learning as I go and I love it right now I have a wet/dry system with all my equipment crammed into it and works very well water parameters are great but have been told adding a fug is better so were do I start I found a 20 gallon with baffles...
  5. H

Were to buy replacement filters for 4 stage RO/DI unit

Just bought this used from a member I've never had one and need to replace the filters was wondering were I could buy them locally so I don't have to buy on line and wait I live in McKinney please pm any info you have would be much appreciated also going to hook up to washer connection any ideas...
  6. H

Marineland H.O.T hob filter shoting out microbubbles

this is a great filter to start off water is super clear but it keeps shoting out micro bubbles every minute or so cant figure out why anyone have one and had this problem or have any ideas on how to stop this from happening cant figure it out please help
  7. H

condy anemone not open and tens just looking empty

ive had him about a week now and hes was looking great really happy and moved a little in the opend up alot now today i come home and hes sad looking not open almost dead looking tens are not even full looking just empty any ideas some of him is moving and open but not like a couple of days ago...
  8. H

36" Aquaticlife 4 bulb is this to much lighting for a 30 gal

starting up a reef tank and bought this lighting system its great really bright though compared to my t8s is this going to be to much lighting is my question can anyone help out heres some specs on the lighting got it at a really good price so couldent pass on it just hope its not to much new to...
  9. H

Redish purple algae growing hurting my star polyps

Noticed this starting to come around and getting worse now it has completely taken over a area were my star polyps are and they won't come out now some one please help me get rid of this any suggestions tried uploading a pic but said file to large
  10. H

29 gallon needs up grades

looking to upgrade my 29 gallon tank lighting also looking for a protien skimmer etc right now i have a stock 29 gallon eclipse system with i believe a bio wheel system dont no much about it bought off craigslist and new to the hooby was told about this site threw a member i know named salt if...