Search results

1. D

210 Gallon AGA reef tank, complete with extras

Located in Granbury, Tx. 76048<br style="margin: 0px;padding: 0px" />$1800<br style="margin: 0px;padding: 0px" />The fish have moved to College Station with Brady to keep him company. He set up a smaller tank so we are selling the 210 and custom stand. Here's a list of what is included. It's a...
  2. D

I need your help!

Im working on a senior engineering project creating a modular portable frag rack and need some feedback. Thanks in advance! below is a short survey https://docs.google.com/a/granburyisd.net/forms/d/1VT8VA1p6gRRSREUBcz-CAFhfbP1eNacwmF0c1KeJrJ4/viewform
  3. D

Pico De Gallo

Well its time. Got my pico and everything setup and ready to go, so without further adieu, i give you [Pico] [De] [Gallo] alt=""> [<u>Equipment</u>] 5.5 gallon tank-$15 Par Bulb-$25 Finnex 50w heater-$20 Red Marineland Waterproof LED-$10 Small pump i found in garage-$15? Black acrylic-$5 2lbs...
  4. D

Need ideas for DIY rock structure

So In my frag tank I want to do half frag rack and half rock structure. I'm kinda using the volcano/basin tank for inspiration. Posted below is what the area looks like. So far I have macro rocks, egg crate, pond foam, and macro rocks aquascaping cement to work with. If anyone has any ideas feel...
  5. D

Catching a 6line

Any good ideas on how to catch a 6 line in a 210? He is bullying my fairy wrasses
  6. D

Fungi Plate

In my 210, I have a orange plate and green plate maybe 5in apart. Well when I left for school this morning, that is how they where positioned. However when i got back and took a look at my tank, the orange fungi what almost on top to the green fungi. Does this happen with them or is it totally...
  7. D

Apex and DynDNS

Can someone help me? I would like to get aquanotes on my iphone off of my wifi network. So i can access it on the go. And how to use it to get a reef chat signature?
  8. D

Powder Coat

I need a black powder coat for my stand. Where is a good place to do it?
  9. D

Neptune VDM

Im having a hard time getting my head around how this works. I have a 0-10v wire coming off my led drivers for all the blues and same for the whites. My understanding according to the diagram is in v2/v4 I can run the blues and whites and then in v1/v3 i can run a tunze or something. Am I...
  10. D

Tunze Osmolator

I have a Brand New Osmolator for my 210. I read you can put a bigger pump on them. What would y'all recommend?
  11. D

What's this called?

I have these led moonlights and need a cord to connect to the third one but I don't know what their called. If you know what their called or have some please reply.
  12. D

LEDS to APEX

I have a steves leds retro kit and i need to connect it to my apex. Their are 2 wires i need to hook up to the rj-45 jack to plug into the VDM ports. My question is how do i wire a (+)and(-) wire to the jack.
  13. D

Deanb's 210 gallon mixed reef

Since i just bought a new setup I thought it would be a great time to start a build log! Here is the equipment list. I will be building the stand myself, it is 2"x2" metal 14 gauge. Later on I will also build my own canopy but will use the one it came with for now. Tank - Used AGA 210 gallon...
  14. D

Loud equipment

What is the loudest piece of equipment you are running on you reef tank? Also please list the size of your tank. Thanks
  15. D

Coral ID

I've aquaried some coral form frag swap raffles and some other places Can anyone identify the following?
  16. D

Cycling a tank FAST!

I found this video very intreststing. Makes me want to try it out.http://www.youtube.com/watch?=1&v=kPxExG-FbvI
  17. D

Stupid snail

Well I'm disappointed. I just found out that I had a whelk snail(I think) in my tank. I was wondering why i kept finding snail shells everywhere. Well turns out this little sucker was killing all of them [smilie=angry.gif] . But he has been delt with and has been chunked into the yard. Revenge...
  18. D

Macro rock

I'm thinking about using this in my 210. If I'm using dead rock, no sand, and only 100 gallons of 7 month old water won't that be like re-cycleing my tank?
  19. D

Removing sand

I am sick and tired of my sand. Is their a good way to remove it with out releasing the toxins. All input will be appreciated
  20. D

Montipora

Ok so I have had my reef set up for 6months. I have muliple sps colonies/ frags. And they do real well. But.... I can not keep montipora alive. I've had 5 frags and only one is alive because it's in my sanded. All tests are normal. So if anybody can help me please do!