Search results

1. G

Kessil 360 Tuna Blue qty 4

Selling 4 Kessil Tuna Blue that have just been completely refurbished. They include all wiring brand new I am selling for $225 each OR ALL 4 for $850 Regularly priced new at $449 each I can be texted at 817 903 1025
  2. G

Large Purple Plating Montipora, Devils Hand and Finger Leather Prices Slashed

Large Purple Plating Montipora [Price Slashed $60]Devils Hand [Price] [Slashed $25]Finger Leather  [Price] [Slashed$25]Must go this weekend - West Ft. WorthText 817 903 1025 for pics
  3. G

Breaking down 300 gallon Corals for Sale

I have corals for sale out of my 300 gallon tank I am breaking down. The corals I am selling are Very large Plating  Purple Montipora $150 or take a piece for $3028 Head Hammer green and purple $225Very Large Toadstool (has lots of babies all the time) $125Finger Leather $60Devils Hand Leather...
  4. G

Acan light levels and water conditions

I was at Nextwave and bought several Acans. What advise can you give me as far as light levels (i have MH) and water requirements such as alk and mag and feeding Thanks for your help
  5. G

Blue Tort info please

I have a blue tort and another stony coral that looks just like it but it is green. Can you help me identify it please. Thank You
  6. G

Looking for 180 GAL Tank Mover

I am in need of a professional Tank mover . I am moving a 180 gal 1000 lb tank . First I would like to know if it is safe moving a tank with a 4 inch sand bed in it about 200 lbs of sand .The tank has 7/8 " glass or should I remove the sand and put new sand in after it arrives? If anyone know of...
  7. G

Moving new tank in a week

I am moving a new tank in and I need to keep about 10 fish alive for a week or two as I was told when moving tank it would go thru a short cycle. Any suggestions? Thank You
  8. G

Rust looking on some rocks

Has anyone ever had a rust looking substance on their rocks? It seems to primarily be where the MH hit the rock. I changed the bulbs this week and also changed my atinics. Does anyone have any ideas?