Search results

1. H

Questions.

So my tank is 2 years old 1 year fresh start. 55 gal display, 10gal sump working on Fuge My basic levels are good, stability is everything. I do a 10% water change every week and a half and a top off at least twice a week. What I want to know is. Alqalinity, Calcium and other items for...
  2. H

HH's 55 Gal tank log

Long story short. A year ago. Sawdust + a three year old ='s Massive Tank crash Straight up nothing I could do about it, talked to my LFS and the response they have me was "You are in uncharted waters, tell us how you are doing in a few weeks." Needless to say, I could not save my corals, my...
  3. H

Need some Sh help

Well my Hades gave birth to his minions this morning. Needless to say I am not prepaired. Any help with them, would be appreciated. Heather.
  4. H

My Zoanthids will not open.

Well as of right now the levels in my fish tank are testing at normal. None of my corals are opening, except for my large green pipe organ. My I didn't have any blue t5's on my tank. I just switched the bulbs in hopes that they will open, The one of the two zoo's that I have has one zoo open on...
  5. H

My very first pair.

So I got my seahorses in from Dan and Abby today of Seahorse Source. And after following their instructions on aclimitzing them I have them in the tank, the video follows is my paranoia, I have already lost one seahorse a long long time ago, it just refused to eat and I had gotten it from Live...