Search results

1. M

Trigger 39 Sapphire Sump. Brand new.

Brand new, in the box. Cash local sale only. $400 firm. Sump was shipped without the sock holder and soft plumb plate, so needs to be hard plumbed.   Plano/Frisco pick up mperlst216@aol.com  
  2. M

Trigger 39 Sapphire Sump. Brand new.

Brand new, in the box. Cash local sale only. $400 firm. Sump was shipped without the sock holder and soft plumb plate, so needs to be hard plumbed.   Plano/Frisco pick up mperlst216@aol.com  
  3. M

6 Foot LED fixture. Vertex Illumina

6 year old fixture. Has 360 lightpads, all pads and power supplies are in great working order. Includes tank mount, Dell PC with software installed, V-Link USB stick and V-Link PC software. This was $3400 new for the 72 inch Illumina alone. I also have a 5 ft Illumina you can use for parts. Make...
  4. M

Teco 1/3HP Chiller/Heater combo

TECO TK 2000 Chiller/Heater combo, 1/3 HP Chiller, newer design, newer R290 freon. Wi_Fi control with auxiliary option. $550. Local pickup. Zelle. Plano Tx
  5. M

Vortech Eotech MP10 ES with Quietdrive controller. Great shape. $150. Plano Tx

Vortech Eotech MP10 ES with Quietdrive controller. Great shape. $150. Plano Tx    
  6. M

Aquarium chiller/heater combo

Teco TR 15 Aquarium chiller with integrated heater. Newish freon recharge and heating element. Rated for 90-200 gal. Local sale and curbside pickup. Plano, TX.No shipping. $350.00 alt="" />     alt="" />      
  7. M

WANTED. NICE RED GONIAPORA

WANTED. NICE RED GONIAPORA.PM please.
  8. M

WTB: Majano Wand, Skimmer stand, magnetic frag rock/stand

Majano Wand, Skimmer stand, magnetic frag rock/stand mperlst216@aol.com
  9. M

How does power of LED relate to Par?

My current Led light uses 2 watt LEDs. I have the white at about 40% and the blues at about 80%. Corals are happy. My current tank is 24 inches deep. I am moving to a 29 inch deep tank. My fixture sits 4 inched above the water. I need to decide ASAP if I need to change the LED modules to 3 watt...
  10. M

Where do you place your powerheads?

Where do you place your powerheads/wavemakers? On the back wall or on the ends, near the resurface or lower? We have a 72 inch long tank and 1500 Korolia's.
  11. M

What is the best sand

Moving corals and fish contents from a well established reef 150 to a reef 210, and will want to add sand. What specific brand do you recommend.
  12. M

WTB 200+ Reef Tank and stand

If you see a 200-220gal tank and stand for sale at an area store, please email me. mperlst216@aol.comWe are wanting a pre-owned 6ft long tank and stand. Thanks.
  13. M

Does tank and stand have to match?

Currently have a stand that was made for a 20x72 inch footprint tank. The stand does have a platform that the tank sits on. Can I safely use this stand for a 18x72 tank? 
  14. M

150 gal reef with stand

150 gal, 20X24X72 inch glass reef tank with oak stand. There is a slight leak in the left overflow. Tank and stand for sale, NO CONTENTS INCLUDED.$200 for the tank, $100 for the stand. Plano Tx.Pick up only.MPERLST216@AOL.COM
  15. M

WTB 150+ REEF

Wanted to buy ASAP. 6ft long reef tank with stand. My tank is leaking and I am wanting to replace it. Tank and stand only needed. 6 ft long only.mperlst216@aol.com
  16. M

HELP. Leaking 150 gal reef

We have a slow leak from one of the bottom fittings of our 20x24x74inch glass tank. Who do you recommend we have advise us. We are praying we can have that fitting replumbed and do not have to empty the tank to repair it. We live in Plano.
  17. M

Who repairs aquarium chillers

Do I remember that there is local company in Garland/Mesquite that does chiller repairs? I do not think ours is chilling.
  18. M

Reef Tank Service Recomendation, North Plano

We have a 150 reef and are looking for professional service. Has anyone used Aqua Environment? Send PM. Thanks.
  19. M

What is this fish?

What is this fish.jpgDark blue and white.