Search results

1. C

Harder to find than Cigarettes in Prison

For two months I have been on a mission to find a used Oceans Motion 4-way. I have no desire to pay $500 brand new, and dont feel like paying some of the astronomical used costs Ive seen. Whenever I have found one across the internet that is for sale for the price I want to pay, its sold within...
  2. C

Rimless Tanks

So the warden cracked and has agreed to let me get a bigger tank. Love the footprint of the 40B, and am looking forward to designing a new build. We have a wall with a fireplace in the center, and nothing on either side, until we hit the side walls. I have 60" between the fireplace and the wall...
  3. C

Tropic Eden Sand

Does anyone know if this is mailorder only or if someone carries it locally? I dont want to drive too far for it, and dont want to pay a markup that makes it more expensive than if I had it shipped. I knew I should of bought some from Marc when he had it for sale, but I really thought I already...
  4. C

Where to buy: Acrylic and Glass

Looking for 1/4" Black Acrylic sheets to make my own baffles/overflows, and also looking for a good glass place that can cut/polish glass for a 40 breeder. I'd love to just use the perfecto glass lids, but I really dont want to drop $43 + Tax for them. Thanks in advance!
  5. C

My 29 BioCube LED Retro

Ok - pics suck cause I havent had time to adjust the dslr to accomodate LED's, but Im too excited to not share! Most corals/clams are on the sandbed to allow for acclimation to light. The tank has been running for a year, but I didnt really have much $$$ until about Dec to start doing much to...
  6. C

LED question

Im in the middle of ordering all my stuff to upgrade to LED on my BioCube 29 gallon. The thing that is hanging me up is the dimmer switch that has to be built. Has anyone here made the jump yet, and how did you handle the dimmer? I have ordered the Meanwell 60-48D's, just waiting for them to...