Search results

1. Z

WTB Reefkeeper Lite Head Unit

Just need a new head unit and an iTemp probe. Please let me know if you have one.
  2. Z

JBJ 30 AIO - $150

Need to clear some space so I am selling my JBJ 30g AIO. The tank is in good shape, but the stand has some water damage. I am located in Grapevine. $150..
  3. Z

WTB Chloroquine Phosphate

Looking for some chloroquine phosphate to treat a blue tang. He is not eating while using copper so I am looking to go a different route. Please let me know if you have any.
  4. Z

Looking for Chaeto

Looking for a small piece of chaeto near grapevine. please let me know if you have a small piece you would be willing to part with.
  5. Z

WTB External Pump

Looking for an external pump for my mixing setup. It does not need to be huge. 
  6. Z

JBJ 30 RL

After almost a year out of the hobby due to moving houses I finally have some time to get back in. This is my first small tank so it's a learning experience for me. After browsing the for sale section for several weeks I finally picked up a JBJ 30 RL from blennylover. This tanks looks great and...
  7. Z

Color Wave

I finally got my t5's into the light rack, and now I am looking for the right bulb to supplement my LEDs. After doing a quick search on the Internet, I found the wave point color enhancer. What do you guys think of this bulb?
  8. Z

Anyone use seachem reefsalt?

It is on sale right now for $42 at drsfosterandsmith so I got 2 buckets for the free shipping. What is the general opinion of this stuff?
  9. Z

Dispar anthias

Has anyone had any luck with these? I bought some a couple of months ago and I have been losing them at about a rate of 1 per week to week and a half. I would guess that it is from aggression because it is always the next smallest one that I lose. Is there a better Anthia to keep?
  10. Z

What kind of snail is this?

I got this snail in my sump when I purchased it. After it survived the long road home in the cold and the day in the garage until I found it, I figured I would throw it into the tub holding my live rock. Anyway, I am not really sure what it is or whether it is safe or not. Any advice would be...
  11. Z

Tank switching plans? Any help would be great

When I last needed to switch my tanks quick I reused the sand and water because it was already established. In order to do this just make sure you disturb the sand as little as possible when switching it over.I used a large beach toy shovel to acomplish this. It worked great for me as I saw no...
  12. Z

ZED102's 100g Build

Well after having my 90g up for nearly 3 years, I am finally ready to start over with a new tank that has all of the things I wish I had in my old one. I have always kept a list of the things that I like in prepartion for this day. So lets get started. This tank in a 100g DAP glass aquarium. It...
  13. Z

How is everyone protecting their DIY LED's

I am almost finished installing some new led lighting into my hood, but I am wondering what I should do to protect them and keep them clean. Are others building these adding optics to protect them or a glass/acrylic spalsh gaurd? If you have some please post pictures.
  14. Z

Does anyone carry needle wheels in the Metroplex?

I am looking for the Red Devil needle wheel for the Sicce 2500. Does anyone know where I can get one?
  15. Z

Reef Keeper Lite

After waiting for nearly 2 months for it to be in stock, I finally got my RKL. This thing is great. For simple tasks I do not know why anyone would pay significantly more money for some of the other controllers. Currently I am using the system to run my lights, my heaters, a fan, and a koralia...
  16. Z

Sad Day...

I get home from work today only to find that many of my favorite coral are lookng very bad. So I immediately begin running tests to discover the source of the problem, and find that my tank temperature is at 90 degrees. Anyway, to make a long story short, it turns out that my less than one year...
  17. Z

Anyone know what is on my favia

There is an opaque white film forming on my favia. Not sure what to do with it.
  18. Z

Can someone ID this please?

I bought several coral a while back and cannot remember what this is. It looks similar to a birdsnest, but it seems to be encrsting the plug it is on.100_0616.JPG 100_0618.JPG
  19. Z

Tank stand

The top of my tank stand is not perfectly flat. This leaves small gaps between the tank and stand. I would say there is a max .040" gap. Do you guys worry about the gaps, and if so how do you guys fill them?