Search results

1. J

Reef Octopus Protein Skimmer 110SSS

$140 cash - search title on BRS to see all specs. Original owner - ran great on my 90gal - upgraded this week because larger sump allows for bigger skimmer. Clean and ready to plug and play in your tank. CASH ONLY - local pickup in Flower Mound/Highland Village - 75077 Sent from my...
  2. J

Nusiance - now what?

Can you tell me what I have here and how to get rid of them? Thanks in advance! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Kessil a160we & original controller

I've got a used Kessil a160we with the original Kessil controller - $200 Pickup in Flower Mound/Lewisville/Denton area. See pics and lmk if you have questions - thanks!
  4. J

WTB Kessil A160

Looking for a gently used a160 Tuna Blue - thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

WTB: Chaeto - Lewisville/Flower Mound/Denton

In need for my sump - if you're in the area, I'd love to connect. Thanks! Jeff
  6. J

Overflow wont drain - need help

Hey Guys - Over the last several months, I've had an increasingly difficult time tuning my overflow. I'm to the point where I can't slow the return far enough for it to drain. I was sure I had something stuck, but I've snaked the pipes and cannot feel any blockage. As you can see, I have...
  7. J

5" RBTA - $45

About 5” when open - caught him repositioning.  He's not very happy in my QT, so I need to get him to a good home this weekend.  I'm available Saturday after 5p or Sunday after 11a. Pickup in Flower Mound/Highland Village. $45 cash First pic is him / Second pic is 'mom'
  8. J

6” RBTA

About 6” when open - caught him repositioning. Pickup in Flower Mound/Highland Village. $45 cash or open to coral trades.  
  9. J

NIB Coral Pro Salt Mix 175 Gallon - Red Sea

I switched brands and have a completely unopened bucket - $65 cash or I would be open to a couple of nice frags (acans, zoas, brain, torch, etc).  I'm also on the hunt for a used mp40 and a Kessil for my sump - I know these wouldn't be a straight up trade - salt + cash. Pickup in Flower Mound or...
  10. J

RBTA Large

Terrible pic but can get a better one of the others in the tank as lights come on.  Opens to 7-9” - $80 Pickup in Flower Mound / Highland Village
  11. J

Vortech mp40 flow question

Forgive the dumb question, but is one mp40 enough flow for a 90gal reef?  I see their stuff says 50-500 gal, but that is quite a range. :)Thoughts? Thanks,Jeff
  12. J

Growth on rocks/back wall?

Hey Guys -Can someone please ID what these growths are? Good or bad? They look like very small saltwater crawfish holes.Thanks!jeff
  13. J

AI Prime (nonHD) as fuge light?

Hello all -Question: I have an AI Prime (non HD) that I'm pulling off my tank.  Any thoughts on its effectiveness as a refugium light? My sump is small (the Trigger Ruby 36) so the fuge portion is 8x12.  Would it have enough power to grow?  Buying a $300 fuge light isn't in the cards any time...
  14. J

WTB Radion XR15 x2

Looking to purchase 2 XR15s - let me know if Santa brought you something new and you’re getting rid of yours. Thanks!Jeff
  15. J

Lighting Options - 90gal Rectangle

Hello All -I recently upgraded to a 90gal rectangle.  I'm running the LEDs he had (not sure their source - pretty sure it was amazon or ebay and not specifically for aquarium use) and I'm looking to upgrade.  I brought the two AI Primes (not HDs) that I had on my 60gal over for some effect...
  16. J

58 Gal Oceanic RR Tank/Stand/Wet Dry

This would be a great tank for a beginner - $150Includes tank, stand, canopy, wet/dry, cheap original light fixture (not sure light fixture works).   (no skimmer, chiller, etc)Glass has some significant scratching, but is still in nice condition.  Stand and canopy could use a fresh coat of...
  17. J

WTB: 75-100 Gal Reef Tank

Hello all -We're moving and I'm looking to upgrade the tank.   If you know anyone selling a 75-100gal drilled tank in great shape, I would be interested to hear about it.Thanks and Happy 4th!Jeff
  18. J

1/10 HP Current Chiller

Hey Guys -I have a 1/10 HP Current chiller that I bought used from a DFWMAS member about 7yrs ago.  I replaced it last week and am ready for it to move on.  It is available today (6/22) or tomorrow AM (6/23) or after July 1st.  I live just east of Rockwall on I-30.  No pump - just the chiller (I...
  19. J

Best ATO?

Hey Guys -I've had the same homebuilt auto-top off for about 10 years now and it sounds like the sensor switch is beginning to fail.  I've removed it from the system and am adding water by hand. Wondering if you could weigh in on the best ATO available today and why?  I have a 58gal Reef with a...
  20. J

Rose BTA

4-6" Rose BTA - split about 4 months ago and is finally where I can get to it. (It's the small one in the foreground of the photo).$60 firm (plus a gallon ziplock bag).Located in Woodcreek (Fate) - just east of Rockwall (75132).Text Jeff at 512-710-5323 if you'd like to come pick up.Thanks!