Search results

1. J

Recalibrate apex PH probe

My pH might be drifting high and I want to recalibrate. I got a couple questions. 1. Before recalibrate do you guys clean the probe (soak in vinegar, ro, etc), what do you guys do. 2. Can I Reuse the same calibration packages that I originally calibrated with (6-8 months ago) or do I need to buy...
  2. J

Apex Tutor please

I have a new full apex and in need to hook it up in a hurry. I don't have any time to read and learn from the manual so I'm asking to see if there is a seasoned Apex user that can come help me with setup in Dallas (75206). I have it mounted with Temp and PH working. I imagine nothing too...
  3. J

Apex Controller Mount location

About to set mine up but don't have much room inside the stand (only 36x18 footprint and sump takes up nearly all of it). I want to mount it inside to hide all the wires, etc, but was curious where does everyone mount theirs.
  4. J

Coral RX on Ricordea?

I seen some say it's mushroom and some say it's an anemone. Anyways, should i be dipping ricordia in Coral Rx?
  5. J

Martian nipple and Passion flower bubble tip

Anyone heard of martian nipple bubble tip or Passion flower bubble tip? Saw both of these at Neptunes and never heard of that name before. I should had taken some pics they do have some pretty cool coloration. Wondering if they actually are known under a different name or something
  6. J

Valentines day - good timing

What do you guys think? :) alt="">
  7. J

Breeding Marine Livestock in aquarium. Rare?

I have numerous years in the hobby of of freshwater (African Cichlids). A major drive for me in the African Cichlid hobby is breeding select great quality fish. It involves setting up an ideal environment for the fish to act naturally as they would in the wild. Caring and growing up the fry...