Search results

1. G

Refugium

How can you make a refugium work uner the tank with out drilling holes? Is it possible... have a intake line and then a outflow line... Please help, i may end up getting a hang on the back one. God i dont know if i am making sense today. I am ready for monday to be DONE! Can you put like a...
  2. G

Help

My mom wants a see horse tank, she has been wanting one FOR YEARS I want to get one together for mothers day tminus god knows how many days. What is the best begginner sea horse ? and WHERE CAN I ORDER THEM?
  3. G

Anemone

Ok so my boyfriends anemone died, he got it out of there in time so nothing happened to his tank. Then he calls me and tells me he has like 4 and they are so pretty... should i give him the bad news about what i think they are? The dreaded pest? is it really going to cause a problem in his...
  4. G

Frag Rack

Where do you buy these or how do you make them!?!?! I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. G

DIY lighting

I HATE ASK.COM its so add clustered its annoying so does anyone have a DIY light website they know of?
  6. G

Essentail Chemicals for a succesfull reef

Alright what do you guys to keep your reef's going and growing? I keep reading about different products but i dont know what to buy... HELP!
  7. G

Pickling Lime

What do you guys use pickling lime for?
  8. G

DIY? Sump and refigium?

Any one have any links. I was looking at one earlier but i didnt quite understand it. Can you have the refrigium attatched to the sump is that how it works? Like an extra compartment.
  9. G

Reef101

Anyone know of some good reading sites for reef's like how to's or just learning about them? I get paid to learn about reef's and answer the phones so i need some thing to keep me busy.
  10. G

Help

My pink tip condy some how got sucked into the power head.... URGH! I have no ro di water and i am about to leave for work. I just put some stuff in it to control the ammonia... its already clearing up a little bit i think he just did it because there was still part of him on the power head...
  11. G

Mine...

Got them yesterday
  12. G

Reef Chili????

Some one explain to me please what "reef chili" is....
  13. G

Feather Duster

How do you get a feather duster to mount on rock as opposed to stick it in the sand?
  14. G

My bf nano tank

This isnt mine its my bf i just got him into saltwater and that little terd went out and got a practiclly running tank here are some pics. Ideas Suggestions?
  15. G

Help

How do i get this down ph 8.2 No2 .02 Alk HIGH 3.6 ish Nitrate 160 EEK! ammonia .50
  16. G

Ok

So i have heard that this is ok but i am going to ask again just to know that it is. Is it okay for your water to look a little murky at first right? Just put water in the tank and its just really thicK!
  17. G

Sandman Filter

Is this a ok filter to run on the tank? It came with the tank that is why i am asking. Its a bigger model but not the one for 75+ gallons. We used to have one of these for our freshwater tank a long time ago. Any help would be gratefull! I bought a protein skimmer and a power head but i dont...
  18. G

New To saltwater

Where can i find live rock?