Help

My pink tip condy some how got sucked into the power head.... URGH!

I have no ro di water and i am about to leave for work. I just put some stuff in it to control the ammonia...

its already clearing up a little bit i think he just did it because there was still part of him on the power head that was VERY difficult to get him off

OMG THAT STUNK THOUGH!

I have about 35g of RO/DI that you can hoave - in Southlake not to far

I won't be home till after 5 but my wife is there so feel free to call if you want to try and pick it up earlier

I also have some 5g containers you can use

You may also want to run some carbon

So i just need to do a water change and try running some carbon through the system?

I live out by the speedway so i was just going to go to walmart and get some ro/di water so that i dont have to run back out anywhere *nascar races* i dont know what traffic is going to be like.

I appriciate the offer but like i said i just dont know when i will be able to make it back out to the real world after this weekend.

ok well i changed water ran some carbon and now the tank is crystal clear..... just makes me sad though... i was trying my hardest to make them stay alive!

Goldie: Next time you're in any LFS pick up a bag of the blue filter floss material. Cut a small piece and stich it together to make a little sleeve to slip over the intake of your powerheads like a sock. You can buy the black sponge filters but IMO they're too expencive if you run a lot of PHs. The little DIY sleeves work just as well and are cheap.

Sorry about your nem. :sad:

@SumpDiver wrote:
Goldie: Next time you're in any LFS pick up a bag of the blue filter floss material. Cut a small piece and stich it together to make a little sleeve to slip over the intake of your powerheads like a sock. You can buy the black sponge filters but IMO they're too expencive if you run a lot of PHs. The little DIY sleeves work just as well and are cheap. Sorry about your nem. :sad: said:
Thats a good idea thanks!