Search results

1. C

Selling 180 Gallon Bow Front Tank w everything

<pre>YSelling 180 gallon bow front tank w 55 gallon sump.At least 150 lbs of rocks,4 fish: 3-4" yellow tang, 4+"blue tang, 4-5 Picasso triger, 2-3” clown.Jevao wave maker pump 2 w controller.2 recirculating pumps.48” tube lighting (2 bulb).Lots if extra accessories.$625 or best offer. </pre>
  2. C

Ich . Hippo tang

I have a 4 or 5 inch blue tang with ich. If someone has a hospital tank and will try to save him I will give him to you .text 2142138693 if interested thanks
  3. C

tank heater

any thoughts on what methods you use to control temp and a fail safe method of control. I had a heater stick and over heat tank .what do you use to prevent this
  4. C

led wont light

any one willing to come to flower mound and help repair led . I have 2 sets of 10 leds that test good individually but wont come on when I turn on the system. I will pay not asking for freevees let me know up front cost. its been off tank going on 2 weeks want to get it back on
  5. C

aquapure

has any one copied the filter system . DIY. of the aquapure denitrater
  6. C

remove led epoxy

any chemical that will safely remove led epoxy from heatsink
  7. C

led getting dimmer

my led s are getting dimmer I using 100 my led s are getting dimmer im using 100%...is it drivers? 5
  8. C

hanna

any one use the hanna color monitors. or any other
  9. C

alk/ph

my ph was at 7.6 so I added the suggested amt of 8.3 buffer, now my alk is at 13 how do I get it back down. ph is at 8.3 . cal. is 480
  10. C

t-5 bulb chose

replacing 8 bulbs on 72 gal tank ..48 inch softies, montis frogspawn and zoas what bulbs should i buy ? thanks
  11. C

FishBase.org

the ad on this page is van d camps FISH STICKS//////
  12. C

tufa

i have 40 lbs,about ,of tufa in my tank ,it is always very dusty it hit by power head stream.I have pulled them out and rinsed it 2 times but it still has alot of dust,is it disolving,or what. Suggestions?
  13. C

srtba

how can you tell if it is really a sherman bta or just a rbta?
  14. C

plumbing supplys

gate valves,ball valves,lots of pvc parts/ace hardware ,denton tap rd ,coppell/9724628668.also great customer service