Search results

1. S

Both rose's split on the same day

[Funny thing happened yesterday. The Rose BTA that I was expecting to split did so. And so did his neighbor which I was NOT expecting. The one that I expected to split had grown to 9-10" while the other was still in the 4-5" range. To make it just a little more interesting... where there were...
  2. S

Ph calibration solutions

[Does anybody know which stores carry the pH calibration solutions on hand??? I'm specifically looking for the 4.00 and the 7.00 solutions. Thanks!!!!]
  3. S

It's wet! finally!

[Well, after all the #%^@# repair work that it took, I figured that the DIY forum was THE place for this. :) The 700 is finally wet and has passed the first day with no leaks. whew. :D]
  4. S

Sps id

[Can anybody identify this one for me? Thanks!]
  5. S

Auto top off system

[I am going to be out of town for a couple of weeks (going to miss the %$^&$ coral workshop) and need to set up an interim top off system for the 135. What is the easiest and safest way to set one up?]
  6. S

Algae free magnets

[There was a group buy 5 or 6 months ago on these magnets and I was wondering if those of you that bought them could provide some feedback on them. Are they worth it in the long term? I know these stupid magfloats won't cut the mustard for me so I'm trying to decide between the Magnavores and...
  7. S

Don't waste your money on....

[Seeing as most of us don't seem to live on reefcentral (I can't stand how EVERYTHING seems to end up with bickering and flaming!) I thought that I would restart one of my favorite threads here. I think it's a good thing to help newbies avoid some of these products or animals. In your opinion...
  8. S

Is this flatworms?

[I can't tell you what they are... but they do NOT look like flatworms.] Edited By Scott Comstock on 1088620141
  9. S

Phyto/rotifer reactor

[http://www.tridacnareef.com/reactor.html I've been reading about these units on RC and they've been getting some good press. Does anyone here have any insights on them???? Thanks! Scott]
  10. S

Diy ca reactor

[Does anyone know where to get plans for a DIY reactor? These things seem extremely simple. Maybe TOO simple?]