Recent content by Tremelle

1. T

Fish, Inverts and Live Rock For Sale

I am emptying out the livestock from my 270 gallon aquarium.  I will be selling the fish, inverts and about 200 lbs of live rock with corals.  I am located downtown Dallas.Fish:5.5" male blonde naso tang with 2.5" streamers - $1755" purple tang - $150Golden Nugget clownfish - $80Ocellaris...
  2. T

2.5" Purple Tang - $95

2.5" Purple Tang located in downtown Dallas, TX.   Has a slight blemish above it's left eye that is healing nicely.  You can PM me here or email me at tremelle@aol.com. 
  3. T

AI Prime HD with Flexible Mount

I have for sale an AI Prime HD with the flexible mount for $140.  I am located in downtown Dallas.  The hanging mount shown in the pic is not included in the sale price, but is available for an extra charge.
  4. T

Three Radion XR15 Pros w/Mounts

I have three Radion XR15 Pros for sale.  I am located in downtown Dallas.  The following is the description of the leds:(2) Radion XR15W Pro Gen 4 leds with the slide mount. The price is per fixture with the slide mount and and extra long power cord is $350.Radion XR15Pro Gen 3 with the mount...
  5. T

JBJ Rimless 30 All-In-One with Stand & AI Prime HD - $295

$295[I have for sale a JBJ rimless 30 gallon all-in-one tank with no scratches in the glass. A single InTank Media basket is included. The stand has a couple scraped edges that could use a little touch up. The setup also includes an AI Prime HD with the flex mount.][ ][***The magnetic frag rack...
  6. T

Neptune ATK Auto Top Off

$80I have a used Neptune ATK for sale. I bought it new from DNA and used it for about 2 months. I used it with an Apex Jr. and in stand alone mode. Both modes worked as intended.  I'm located in Dallas, TX.
  7. T

AI Prime HD w/ Two Mounting Options

I have for sale a black AI Prime HD that comes with the hanging kit and the tank mount flexible arm.  The price is $180.  I am located in Dallas.
  8. T

Trigger Systems Ruby Series Sump

I have this Trigger Systems Ruby Series sump for sale for $365. I bought this sump used from Frank's Tanks with the intention of upgrading my current sump but changed my mind. The sump measures 47 1/2" L x 23 3/4" W x 16" H. I will accept Paypal or cash. If paying with PayPal, the PayPal fee...
  9. T

FS: Bluespotted Angelfish

I have a 4.5 " bluespotted angelfish for sale for $65.  It eats flake, mysis, nori, pellets and anything else I feed it.  I am located in downtown Dallas, TX.Here are a couple quick cell pics from this evening. 
  10. T

Icecap 1K Gyre Flow Pump

$100I bought this Icecap 1K Gyre Flow Pump from DNA about a month ago.  It works awesome but it's not appealing to my eye in my small tank.  So I'm going back to using my MP10.  I am located in downtown Dallas.  I will accept cash or PayPal.  You can PM me here or email me at tremelle@aol.com.
  11. T

34 Gallon Current Solana Cube with AI Vega and Aquamaxx HOB-1 Skimmer

I have for sale a Current Solana AIO 34 gallon cube with a custom built stand.  The tank is 20" wide x 20" deep x 20" tall.  There are no noticeable scratches in the glass.  There is an InTank Media basket in the overflow.  The stand was custom made by PalletSmart in Fort Worth, TX., and has a...
  12. T

28 Gallon Nano Cube with AI SOL and AI Prime HD with Mount

$200  -  I have for sale a 28 gallon Nano Cube with an AI Sol installed in the hood in place of the original HQI fixture.  The tank also comes with a Digital Aquatics Reek Keeper Lite to control the system.  An In-Tank media basket is also included.  The tank has no major scratches, but could...
  13. T

My New To Me 290 Gallon A.G.E. Hybrid

My new tank is a used 290 gallon A.G.E. hybrid tank with starphire glass on 3 sides, the front and two sides. The tank measures 60” long x 36” wide and 30” high. I am the third owner of the tank, which was built new in 2008. The 30” tall stand is also an A.G.E. product. It has 2 doors in the...
  14. T

Tremelle's Nano Slice of the Sea

I recently purchased a slightly used JBJ 28 gallon HQI Nanocube. It will be my first foray into the nanocube world of marine aquaria. I have been in the marine aquarium hobby for over 12 years now. I am the proud caretaker of a 210 gallon reef tank. So I look forward to keeping livestock in...
  15. T

A Few Pics of New Aquascaping

I decided to add some new sand to my 210 nano. I also took that time to reaquascape the tank. Here are a few pics I shot afterwards. Not all the inhabitants were happy at the time of the photos. I also did not clean the glass on the inside of the tank, so there is a bit of a haze from the...