Fish, Inverts and Live Rock For Sale

Tremelle

Membership Expired
I am emptying out the livestock from my 270 gallon aquarium.  I will be selling the fish, inverts and about 200 lbs of live rock with corals.  I am located downtown Dallas.Fish:5.5" male blonde naso tang with 2.5" streamers - $1755" purple tang - $150Golden Nugget clownfish - $80Ocellaris clownfish - $25Three Talbots damsels - $15 for the trioInverts:Two Bullseye Pistol shrimps - $25 eachTwo Cleaner Shrimps - $15 eachThe live rock has leathers attached and are included in the live rock pricing.  I prefer to sell the live rock as a whole.  The price for the lot is $350.  Keep in mind the price includes the leathers that are attached.I will post pictures in the coming day or two.I can be contacted by PM or emailed at tremelle@aol.com.

Posted by: reeftx Interested in the Naso said:
There is a person interested in the Naso and live rock at the moment.  There are couple of others interested ahead of you.

After a heart to heart conversation with a close friend about my approaching relocation, I will be holding on to the livestock and live rock.  They are no longer for sale.