34 Gallon Current Solana Cube with AI Vega and Aquamaxx HOB-1 Skimmer

Tremelle

Membership Expired
I have for sale a Current Solana AIO 34 gallon cube with a custom built stand.  The tank is 20" wide x 20" deep x 20" tall.  There are no noticeable scratches in the glass.  There is an InTank Media basket in the overflow.  The stand was custom made by PalletSmart in Fort Worth, TX., and has a 10 gallon tank in it that was used as an auto top off sump.  The stand is 26" wide x 26" deep x 35.5" tall.  The rear has been drilled for the running of wires and for the plumbing of the auto top off sump.  The setup also comes with an AI Vega mounted to the stand.  A Neptune Systems AWM module is also included.  I used an Apex to control the light.  No controller is included with the light.  To finish off the package is an Aquamaxx HOB-1 skimmer. The package is for sale for $425 OBO .  I am located in downtown  Dallas, TX.   You can PM me here or email me at tremelle@aol.com.<pre>View attachment 3468</pre>

Will also part out.Tank and stand - $195AI Vega, mount and  Neptune AWM module - $160Aquamaxx HOB-1 skimmer - $80