Recent content by rupatel

1. R

120gallon setup for sell

My sump cracked and I am just going to sell everything. I will sell it all for $1000Kessil AP 700 $400Vertex Omega 180  #350MP40w  $150MPw QD  $200120 gallon 4*2*2   $150 (no stand)Neptune AquJr with dc8 $50BRS single reactor with pump  $35Kalk Stirrer 300  $35Just call for text me at 214 707...
  2. R

Sold fish and clam for sell

Shutting my tank down after my sump cracked, I have a hippo (4-5in) Melanurus wrasse (3-4in) chromis (2-3in) $100 for all 3I have a giant clam about 8-10in in diameter. $600 you can text me at 214 707 6048 for pics
  3. R

AI sol upgrade kit to hydra

I was just looking at the AI website and they have an upgrade kit to hydra. I was wondering if you could just get the upgrade kit and get my own power supply and heat sink. I don't know if there are drivers or if they are on the hydra board it comes with. Just thought I might share an ideal that...
  4. R

Curve 9 review

So I final decided to buy a curve 9 for my 120 gal tank and after I bought it saw on seasides dealers website, that the new and improved sp4000 pump is louder then the old one. ( I guess they meant to say new and cheaper). So after a 3 days of having it I have spent hours trying to figure out...
  5. R

reef live skimmer

I was at DNA today and saw a new skimmer there, I think it was called Reef Live. It had an d/c pump and was pipeless. I cant seem to find any info online, so does anyone know anything about them? it is very similar to this http://reefbuilders.com/2012/11/29/skimz-vsc-series-dc-skimmer/ thanks Ru
  6. R

tank heater

Need to borrow an heater , mine just went out. 214 707 6048 . I love in Wylie Thanks Ru
  7. R

steves led

I have a 120 gallon with steves led with the sps pack on it. I was wondering what percent people are runing the lights at. I think running them at 100% will fry the corals. And what voltage are you running on the power supply. Ru
  8. R

red devil pw performance

Just wanted to know form people who have used them if they perform better then stock. I know on RC people think they are so much better then stock. Has anyone tested the watts and schf vs stock
  9. R

boostled typhon

Does anyone have one and if so have you written code for clouds. I am looking into writing and loading it to the controller but if someone has done it I would like to c [smilie=wink.gif] ome by and load it to mine. Thanks Ru
  10. R

weld-on

Does anyone have some Weldon for acrylic that I could borrow for a project. Thanks Ru
  11. R

How much Vodka?

Just want to see how much people are dosing to make sure I'm in the ball park with others. I have a 120gal and dose 9ml per day of 80 proof.
  12. R

Steves Led Power supplies

Is any one running the 200w power supplies from him, I have had 2 go out 3 days apart from each other. They were working fine for a month, I order a new and receiver it the same day the other one went out just my luck and now i am going out of town Monday for a week.. I just wanted to get your...
  13. R

150 GPD Water Saving Upgrade Kit

Just wanted to get your opinions on it, I was looking that BRS website and thought i might get one if they work. Seems like it should pay for it self fairly quick but not sure...
  14. R

DIY LED

What do think about my led build plan that I am about to start. The tank is 120g 48x24x24 It will have 42 Luxeon ES 3 Watt LEDs - Royal Blue and 42 - Luxeon ES 3 Watt LEDs – Cool white. There will be 2 power supplies with 4 driver and each driver can handle 3 arrays of 7 leds each. And a typhon...
  15. R

Coral ID

Just want to know the name so I can find a price to sale it. thanks Ru