Recent content by Reesetricted

1. R

210 gallon livestock, tank, stand, everything...

210g, drilled, 7'x2'x2' black painted back, drilled with 2 overflow bulkheads(can't remember the size) and 1 return. Black painted stand with recent paint. Hinges are rusty. Comes with: -Black and White sand-Rock-Tunze wavemakers and controller-Return pump-Heater-Corallife 220 super skimmer-1...
  2. R

Want to buy- digitatas

I have(pics of green and "German blue" for reference, pink lemonade I back):-Dark green-thick branched-"German blue"-Bubblegum-Cornbred pink lemonadeLooking for:-True blue\baby blue-Green with purple tips-pink-bright orange-Boston beanAny other color other than: (brown\purple tips,the dull...
  3. R

210g full system-$900

210 gallon reef, 7'x2'x2', stand(painted black, has doors but, removed in the pics), sump\s comes with:-Black and White sand-Rock-Tunze wavemakers and controller-Return pump-Heater-Corallife 220 super skimmer-1 ocean revive led fixture, 2 fluval led fixtures(note: the tank had 3 ocean revives...
  4. R

Beginner Frag Pack $25-10 available

Good sized, about golf ball\half dollar, frags of:+Neon green star polys+Icy green star polyps+Green palythoa&<pre>+1 large stalk of pulsing xenia</pre>
  5. R

WTT Rectangle Trigger for....?

The trigger has amazing color. My phone can't capture the fish, let alone the color.  It's got lots of purple on the back half, bright blue lines on the head and fluorescent green near the tail.  It's truly the most beautiful one I've very seen.  It's only about 3" and has been very peaceful...
  6. R

Not receiving email notifications on time

I have had a couple people mention to me that they hadn't received email notifications about replies and/or PMs... and didn't think much of it. That is, until it happened to me. It has been happening, factoring in the 2 others, for about 2 months, now.  I receive notification days late in some...
  7. R

FX6 plus extras

Fluval FX6 used for 3 or 4 months. Includes everything that came with the filter and more: water change hose, media baskets, sponge filters, ceramic bio media, full box of clearmax, 1 packet of carbon, and a bunch of bioballs.  Youre probably aware this thing is a beast. No longer have a FOWLR...
  8. R

75g RR Full Running Setup

*75 gallon reef ready tank with back wall over flow and all the plumbing (durso standpipe, dual locline return) 1 scratch near the top of the left pane. Can't capture in pictures.*30 gallon sump*return pump and 2 circulation pumps*4 bulb t5 sunlight supply (sunblaze, iirc) with 4 ATI bulbs*stand...
  9. R

Looking for chaeto near Garland-wtt/wtb

Anybody have a bunch of chaeto? Like gallon bag-ish sized?
  10. R

Shedding some livestock due to consolidation

Consolidating aquariums and need to get rid of some things.Fish: *School of 5 pajama cardinals(2-3.5")-$50(Getting picked on)*2 bangaii cardinals-$20(Same)*2 bonded engineer gobies(12"+)-$120*3 adult orange line chromis (solid black 3-4")-$30*100# of live rock-$2 per poundLmk what all you want...
  11. R

Fish Room Clean Up

Consolidating aquariums and need to get rid of some things.Equipment:*EuroReef rs-70 skimmer with pump-NEEDS IMPELLER $38.50 at marine depot or a pump-$30*Dual 175w metal halide with 14k Hamilton bulbs (6 months old) retrofit kit-$30*Odyssea 4x 24" t5, 1x 175w hqi, all bulbs work, 3 are old, 1x...
  12. R

Coralife 220g Skimmer-Hang on Back or Internal-$100

I have no need for if as I can consolidating tanks. It can be used on the back or inside the sump. Works great, no issues.  I'll snap some pics tonight but, in the meantime, it's pristine.  No cracks, scuffs, damage at all. $100
  13. R

WTT Bonded Pair of Adult Engineer/Convict Gobies ~13"

Want To Trade:.Bonded pair of adult Engineer/Convict Gobies(Spot and Bard, guess which is which).  ~13" long.   They are caught and about to get sumped. They are relatively safe around snails and hermits. They used to eat a snail from time to time when they were smaller but, don't any more...
  14. R

MARSH Drama- Lessons to be learned

Having lived in both/either Dallas and Houston for all of my life, and having kept reefs most of my life, I've been a member of both DFWMAS and MARSH.  I'm not even sure I should post this... I feel like a gossip but, I also want to prevent such a thing from happening in this club.  I assume...
  15. R

Beginner Frag Pack- 9 frags for $60 ($50 members)

Beginner Frag Pack-609 frags Frag plug sized groups of:*Neon green star polyps*Icy green star polyps*Gold ("yellow")star polyps*Green Implosion Palys*Texas Trash Palys*Whammin Watermelon Zoas 1 stalk of:*kenya tree*xenia 1 polyp of:*watermelon mushroom