210g full system-$900

Reesetricted

Membership Expired
210 gallon reef, 7'x2'x2', stand(painted black, has doors but, removed in the pics), sump\s comes with:-Black and White sand-Rock-Tunze wavemakers and controller-Return pump-Heater-Corallife 220 super skimmer-1 ocean revive led fixture, 2 fluval led fixtures(note: the tank had 3 ocean revives, I'm using 2 on the new system)-1 male melanarus wrasse-1 female watchman goby(probably, she disappears for months at a time, haven't seen her in a month or so)-1 blue harliquin shrimp(probably, difficult to find in a tank this size)-1 Molly Miller blennyView attachment 8789Colonies of:-2 rainbow bubble tip anemones (they are the same but, 1 is not bubbling in the pics)-7ish heads of duncan\opsammia axifiga -4 heads of kryptonite candy cane(caulastrea furcata)-1 german blue montipora digitata-1 bubblegum montipora digitata-2 cornbred pink lemonade monitpora digitata-3 Colt corals-1(baby)baby blue ricordea(still green but, is growing from where I removed the momma)-multiple colonies of icy green star polyps-multilpe colonies of neon green star polyps-multiple colonies of nuclear green palys-3(at least) shrooms, Ironman shrooms, -1 ironman shroom-1 small colony of orange setosa-1 large colony of xenia-various other hitchhikers and frags.Ive injured my back, and this tank is getting neglected. It needs to go.  All the rock has been setup for at least 5 years, some much longer.  It's as close autopilot as possible. I dose vinegar and kalk and it is virtually maintenance free.  Located in Garland. 

Also, 1 colony of green implosion palys, I think. They're next to nuclear greens, and very different but, not colored up as they were off in the back corner. 

I am not willing to sell separately. I would be willing to sell all the livestock listed, rock and sand included, for $500.

Also, 1 colony of green implosion palys, I think. They're next to nuclear greens, and very different but, not colored up as they were off in the back corner.  

You quoted part of my post?Also, this whole setup is now $600. Updates:No fish are includedOnly 1 nemDuncan has 9 heads5 kryptonite headsNo ricordeaNo setosaCorals have all grown.