WTT Bonded Pair of Adult Engineer/Convict Gobies ~13"

Reesetricted

Membership Expired
 Want To Trade:.Bonded pair of adult Engineer/Convict Gobies(Spot and Bard, guess which is which).  ~13" long.   They are caught and about to get sumped. They are relatively safe around snails and hermits. They used to eat a snail from time to time when they were smaller but, don't any more. They've never been around shrimp so, idk about that. They are fine with smaller fish but, hell on the sandbed.  They like to make dunes.  They can/will make tunnels under the sand/rocks.  Its pretty cool. They stick to their burrow except during feeding time and at night.  They are always together. They inhabit the same burrow and play together.  There was a 3rd but, once they paired up, they ostracized it and it got returned.  No fry have been observed but, the tank isn't feed any plankton or nauplii/baby brine so, even if they've hatched eggs, they probably would've starved prior to being allowed to leave the burrow.  They are basically eels without the bloodlust. They eat krill, mysis, brine, and my homemade medley, greedily. View attachment 4312 That is a 9.5" net for scale.  I'm looking for tangs and/or a queen/blue face angel. I'd consider selling too but, would prefer a trade.