Recent content by NuclearReefs

1. N

How long is too long for zoos not to open?

[whats your salinity? are you using a plastic hydrometer? Nathan]
  2. N

Positioning of halides - Which way is correct

[I keep getting people asking me about the whys of the positioning of Halide Bulbs So I wanted to start this thread.. I want to make light of this light question I will try to explain it the best I know how. We did relivant testing of the positioning of MH bulbs over several tanks. Same wattage...
  3. N

Tank pic update - White washed

[My camera wont allow for white balance adjustment so this is the best I can do with my halide on .. alt=""> Im counting like 38 pieces in a 40 breeder Nathan]
  4. N

When they turn purple - Nice piece's

[Just wanted to post this so you guys would be able to get a look at a truely nice piece.. Most people would say ,,, nice colony. Small but nice.... alt=""> But to me its much much more..... Anyone wanna guess what this is ???? BESIDES MARC...... No Cheating........ Nathan]
  5. N

Topdown pics - Millepora from above

[I took two pics today that i spoke with a few people on and said that I would post them.. their not the best photos,,,but you will get the idea..:) alt=""> alt=""> Nathan]
  6. N

Mixing frags on baserock - Sps propogation

[Im just wondering how many people have tried multiple SPS frags on the same baserock. Ive been doing this for years and create some multi colored piece's. Genus Matches tend to be the best way, In other words taking to different colored Acropora Milleporas and glueing them within 2 inches of...