Recent content by Jthain21

1. J

Turbo Aquatics L4 Algae Scrubber

Anyone interest in a used (but in great shape) L4 algae scrubber. If you would like additional info, you can go here https://www.turbosaquatics.com Asking $350 You can text me at (214) 364-0998 if you have any interest or questions
  2. J

Triton Labs ICP test

I have a ICP test (retails for $50). This package has prepaid shipping to the lab. Asking $35 for the test.
  3. J

Neptune Optical Sensor (new)

I have a new, never opened, optical sensor. Asking $15. Text or call 214-364-0998 if you’re interested
  4. J

New A360x Refuge Light

I have a brand new, never opened Kessil refuge light. Call me at (214) 364-0998 if you would like to purchase. Asking $375, since stores are selling for $450
  5. J

Rodi Mixing station

I recently sold my saltwater tank. Therefore I am selling my custom made mixing station since I don’t need it anymore. This system includes a rodi system, with a pump. There is an 60 gallon inductor tank for mixing saltwater, which prevents any sediment from occurring. The fresh water tank is...
  6. J

24 gallon All in one

I have a 24 gallon all in one aquarium I need to get rid of. I have to many tanks and not enough time, therefore the wife as asked me to get rid of this one. The tank will come with Prime LED, power Switch controller and the live rock. I'm asking 400.cell: 214-364-0998 Thanks - Justin 
  7. J

Frag Tank

Wanted to post on DFWmas first, and at a cheaper price for members before I post online (craigslist). I have a frag tank that is 13.75 x 37.5 x 23.5 (TxLxW). This tank is defiantly not a show tank, but it does hold water and does its job. There a few chips in on the tank, which you can see in...
  8. J

Please ID

Anyone have any clues as to what these two none related things are?? alt=""> alt=""> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

White tip acro

alt=""> It looks like some of the flesh fell off the tip of the acro(STN?). My question is whether you feel as though I should just leave it alone or if I should snap it off below the white part Thoughts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

Is this a pest

Can someone tell me if this is friend or foe alt=""> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

Alk Burn

Hello Fellow Reefers, I was curious to get your opinion on whether this was an alkalinity burn. I noticed it a couple of weeks ago, so it doesnt appear to be spreading, but its also not healing. If it is Alk burnt what should I do to assist it, if anything. Or what do you think it could be. Thanks
  12. J

Birdsnest Fail

Hello fellow reefers, i am reaching out because i really could use some help, and at a lose. I am having difficulty keeping SPS (birdsnest) alive, and from what i read, it shouldn't be that hard. I have purchased several different types and they only stay around for 2-5 weeks, before succumbing...
  13. J

Please ID

Hello Reefers, please help me out. Can anyone tell me what this might be? alt=""> It came off this coral, which appears to look like it was eaten by something. alt=""> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

Montipora Capricornis Issues

Hello local reefers. I need help, as I am banging my head, and not sure what to do. I was given a Jedi Mind trick montipora capricornis (see attach) that is no longer green as it should be. Its currently all purple in color. But appears to still be growing, although at a very slow rate. I am...
  15. J

Rainbow Stylophora Help

Hello Fellow Reefers, I could use some help. Recently my Rainbow Stylophora is starting to look pretty rough, and there are patches of missing polys (if that's what they are called) white died spots . Looking like a dog with mange. My question is what should I be doing, and what should I be...