Please ID

Jthain21

Membership Expired
Hello Reefers, please help me out. Can anyone tell me what this might be?
00e5f4fd2e84dc9a3f309152a126877e.jpg
alt="">

It came off this coral, which appears to look like it was eaten by something.
7f231f86c2fc229e949c0e1a1fd860b2.jpg
alt="">

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a mushroom that was hitch hiking mushroom that was touching it, so I got rid of the mushroom. Now the polyps are continuing to degrade. Its 1/4 of the way gone. Any ideas

There was a mushroom that was hitch hiking mushroom that was touching it, so I got rid of the mushroom. Now the polyps are continuing to degrade. Its 1/4 of the way gone. Any ideas

I bet that was the issue. If you can chip off dead part and a little bit of the flesh it should be fine and will regrow.

Sent from pay phone in the airport.