Recent content by Jim

1. J

clock

Seems the clock is really off --nothing to do with DST.
  2. J

Radions

thanks
  3. J

Radions

I have a couple Radions that need repair. Someone posted they had sent one off to get their’s repair. Can someone give me the email or contact info? Thanks
  4. J

Radion

I have a Radion xr30 GP Pro that stopped working. Any ideas on troubleshooting it? Can it be fixed?
  5. J

Password

Trying to change my password. When I click on change pw it takes me to a screen that I cannot find area to change it. Help
  6. J

Brute trash can and wheels dolly

Large Brute trash can and wheels for only $30 for both — this weekend.  Only used to store live rock and mix saltwater for my aquarium.  
  7. J

Brute Trash Can and dolly

I have a large brute trash can and dolly for sale. This has only been used for making salt water -- I do not need it any longer.Both for $50.Mansfield
  8. J

Coraline algae

Would have a small live rock covered in purple algae or a few shavings from a rock -- so I can get it started in my new tank.  I have none to seed my tank with.I plan to be at the Coral Fest Saturday and could meet you there whenever you can show up. Happy to pay for it. Just let me know 
  9. J

Cheto

I need some cheto to add to my refugium.  Anyone have some?  Maybe I could get it at the upcoming frag swap?  LMK
  10. J

Free. THIS morning only— saturday

Overflow box -- the kind that you drill through the back of the tank 36" T5 Eight bulb fixture -- works great (needs to be mounted) -- most bulbs are good -- a could need replacing 48" retrofit T5 lights (all parts) with 2 ballasts -- I never used them -- some assembly required (lol) -- a couple...
  11. J

Moving sale

Trying to clear out a few things prior to our move.Overflow box with 4 U-tubes   $20Overflow box -- the kind that you drill through the back of the tank  $536" T5 Eight bulb fixture -- works great (needs to be mounted) -- most bulbs are good -- a could need replacing -- $7548" retrofit T5 lights...
  12. J

Fish Sale

I will be moving soon and have decided to take down my tank until after moving then set it up at the new place. Was thinking I could keep the fish but have decided it will be less stressful for me and the fish if I sell them to a good home.  Here is what I have:Mated pair of DaVinci (from Sea...
  13. J

60 gallon reef ready cube for sale

I am moving and need to sell my 60 gallon reef ready cubeDimensions:  23 x 23 x 24 (tall)including cherry stand (nice looking), sump (glass), return pump, plumbing, dj switch, heater, reef ready LED lights (blue and white lights only)setup and running -- you can save the water and sand.Fish and...
  14. J

Moving: Fish for sale

I will be moving soon and have decided to take down my tank until after moving the set it up at the new place. Was thinking I could keep the fish but have decided it will be less stressful for me and the fish if I sell them to a good home.  Here is what I have:Mated pair of DaVinci (from Sea and...
  15. J

Cover/shell for Aquarium and top

I have a furniture-quality shell/cover for my aquarium and a matching top.  They are 6 foot long and two foot wide but could be cut-down to fit other size tanks.  The top has two sets (of 2 door) for easy access to the top of the aquarium without having to lift the big piano-hedged opening at...