60 gallon reef ready cube for sale

Jim

Premium Member
I am moving and need to sell my 60 gallon reef ready cubeDimensions:  23 x 23 x 24 (tall)including cherry stand (nice looking), sump (glass), return pump, plumbing, dj switch, heater, reef ready LED lights (blue and white lights only)setup and running -- you can save the water and sand.Fish and live rock are not included -- for sale in the live goods forum.(will be sold after fish are purchased)$350Can text a picture -- cannot figure out how to upload photos

I wish I had a place for it, but I don't.  I've always wanted a cube.  Here's one way to add a picture: 1. Put the photo somewhere on your computer.2. Click Attach Files .3. Click Attach Files in the window that opens.4. Locate and select the file, and then click Open . 5. Click Start upload to finish uploading the photo.6. After it uploads, select the checkbox next to the photo if it isn't already selected.7. Click Insert into post .I believe you can also insert a link to a photo that resides on another site, but I've never done that. Good luck! 

ThanksView attachment 4933I have always LOVED a cube.  Just wish I had room for it where I am moving. (Sorry, not a great picture -- it sits very near a large window so light is an issue)

Hope to sell the fish this week then the tank. Been out of town for a week, sorry for the late replies to some of you

Posted by: Chris There is a section for Archive Messages  said:
And where would I find that section?  Saying it and finding it are two different things. And why would my messages get archived after only a week?

Posted by: Jim [quote="Posted by: Chris There is a section for Archive Messages  said:
And where would I find that section?  Saying it and finding it are two different things. And why would my messages get archived after only a week?"]They made some changes and implemented a new PM interface and everyone's messages were archived so you can get to any data needed.If on a computer, at the top you you should see "Private messages", just hover over with your mouse and you will see 2 options, "Messages" and "Archive". 
PMarchive.png
/> If on a cell phone, once in your messages, you should see "PM Archive" above where you create a new conversation.
PhonePMarchive.jpg
/>

This is what I have:Mated pair of DaVinci (from Sea and Reef) Clowns (female about 2 inches)  -- yes, they have laid eggs $150 for pair2 large yellow tangs - 4" -- they get along great together -- $45 each or $80 for both2 med/large pj cardinal fish -- $25 for bothmed royal gramma - $15green chromis - 2" -- $10Will take $240 for all fish.  I have someone that is considering this but if they don't take them then I will sell them for $240. 

Need this setup sold -- price dropped to $300. Fish are sold -- most rocks gone.  Let me know if you are interested.  Great tank