Fish Sale

Jim

Premium Member
I will be moving soon and have decided to take down my tank until after moving then set it up at the new place. Was thinking I could keep the fish but have decided it will be less stressful for me and the fish if I sell them to a good home.  Here is what I have:Mated pair of DaVinci (from Sea and Reef) Clowns (female about 2 inches)  -- yes, they have laid eggs $150 for pair2 large yellow tangs - 4" -- they get along great together -- $45 each or $80 for both1 large blue tang (yellowtailed blue) -- about 5" -- $802 med/large pj cardinal fish -- $25 for bothmed royal gramma - $15green chromis - 2" -- $10Also have a large damsel (unidentified) that gets along with everyone in the tank - free if you buy another fish$350 for all together

Still have all the fish -- really don't want to spend so much time selling them one fish at a time (unless I can get several people to agree to come at about the same time to pick them up). IF someone can buy them by Wednesday night (May 9th) I will let them go for $275.  A bargain for these fish -- healthy and have been together for over a year.  

We don't have room for all the fish in our tank but would like the yellow tangs and the damsel. Are you willing to sell those?  

Maybe but someone is coming to look at all the fish this afternoon. If they don't take them, I will let you know. But, it may be next week before I can answer the posts about one or two fish.Thanks

back from vacation -- now I need to get these fish sold by next weekend.  Sorry for the delayMated pair of DaVinci (from Sea and Reef) Clowns (female about 2 inches)  -- yes, they have laid eggs $150 for pair2 large yellow tangs - 4" -- they get along great together -- $45 each or $80 for both1 large blue tang (yellowtailed blue) -- about 5" -- $80  [(sold) ]2 med/large pj cardinal fish -- $25 for bothmed royal gramma - $15green chromis - 2" -- $10Let me know if you want any -- will respond quicker to folks who want more than one fish.

Not sure why but my PMs seem to have "disappeared" -- please resend your interest in the fish. thx

Hello Jim. Here is my phone number. Im not sure if this forum is acting right at the moment.214.605.7366