Recent content by jello212

1. J

unknown eggs?

Found these attached to the glass. I believe they're eggs but not sure. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. J

gluing acrylic

i have an acrylic sump that i want to modify. i am not sure where to get the proper adhesive for acrylic. i seen this stuff http://www.homedepot.com/Building-Materials-Plexiglass/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xgfZbrdg/R-202084498/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053 and wondered if it...
  3. J

diy brine shrimp hatchery

wife has decided she wants to start hatching and growing her own brine shrimp for our saltwater tanks. we have a 5gal that they will be going into but need to know how we should go about hatching the eggs. the 5gal will be saltwater so should the water in the hatchery be salty as well? i have...
  4. J

shark question

i have a 110 gal aqurium, its a 4ft long tank, have been wanting a shark for a very long time and thinking about getting an egg and growing it out. this tank is a predator tank but only has a damsel, white stripe maroon clown, fuzzy dwarf lionfish, banded moray eel(hides in the rocks all day)...
  5. J

new to the forum

Hi, i am not new to the hobby but i am new to this forum. i had to wait a week for my registration to get approved. anyways, i got back into the fish keeping hobby almost 3 years ago. right now i have 6 tanks. i have a 120gal planted discus tank, a 70gal peacock/malawi hap tank(that we are...