Recent content by Fishy

1. F

Need to drill tank

Anyone have an idea who has the diamond hole saw? Or anyone in the Mid-Cities that would drill it for me?
  2. F

HELP! ID these please!

I have found alot of small red "fleas" all over my glass and sand...at first, I thought they were alge, and just cleaned the glass...but now I have noticed a swarm of these.... HELP ME! What are they? How to get rid of them? 20130828_140558.jpg
  3. F

Any Idea? ID please

I found this growing under a rock...moved it out and it's growing like mad! Anyone know what it is? I thought it might be a colt coral at first...but now I'm not sure
  4. F

Coral Growth Delimma

Hi Guys, I have been in this hobby for the last 6 or so years and have a problem growing corals. I don't seem to have a problem growing "softies" as I have a large Cabbage leather, multiple mushrooms, etc. The problem comes in when i try to do something BESIDES easy corals. I have tried...
  5. F

Frag a Devils Hand??

OK..guys, I know this has been asked before, but being lazy... Can someone tell me how to frag a Devils Hand? Is it like a leather? Can I just cut a chunk off?
  6. F

Aptasia No?

This IS Aptasia right?
  7. F

Will this chiller work?

I have a 90g. RR setup and was thinking about trying to adapt the chiller in this Lobster tank to mine. The Lobster tank is a 55g. with built in chiller for use in Grocery stores. I have the chance to get this at a GREAT price. Do you guys think it would work?