Recent content by dustinc

1. D

Brand New Red Sea ReefLED 90s

I have 3 brand new ReefLED 90 units from Red Sea. They came with my new system, but I’ve decided to use my existing Kessils. $300 each Dustin
  2. D

Cozumel's RedSea max S 500

Just sent you a PM
  3. D

Can you help me find them?

No problem. I did that already. Was just hoping someone knew the name so I could maybe find on Facebook or something to have another contact Avenue. Thank you.
  4. D

Dry goods. Just trying to reach out to discuss purchasing.
  5. D

Hey DFWMAS, does anyone know who this is (FrankellV)? They have a for sale post and I’m interested, but looks like they don’t get on much. Thank you!
  6. D

Cabinet Doors

Hey guys, I'm building my own stand and canopy for my new setup, but need to find someone who can help me build cabinet doors. I sold my router/router table last year so don't have the ability to make the doors now. I'm open to purchasing doors or renting a router to build my own. Just wanting...
  7. D

Killer Purple Tang

I added a Purple Tang that is just too large for my other fish and he killed a small blonde Naso and keeps chasing my melanarus and leopard wrasse. I would like to catch him and get him out, but can’t seem to get him. Any suggestions? Would give someone a great deal once caught. Ha ha. 
  8. D

New Mag 9.5 Pump

This came with my LifeReef skimmer I ordered about a month ago, and never opened or used it. Would be great for saltwater mixing or return pump. $75 cash takes it. Call, text, or PM if interested.  D(972)795-7095
  9. D

Waveline DC6000 Return Pump

I have a Waveline DC6000 return pump in excellent condition. Less than 1 year old. $100 cash takes it. I live in Forney and work in Mesquite and Waxahachie. 
  10. D

LifeReef SVS2-24 Skimmer

I have a very gently used LifeReef SVS2-24 protein skimmer that is in excellent condition, I just no longer have a tank or need the skimmer. It works amazing and plan on getting another one when I setup another tank down the road. All cleaned up and ready to go and less than a year old. You can...
  11. D

Ecotech Marine Battery Backup

I have an Ecotech Marine battery backup that I purchased new in July 2016. It's no longer needed. $140 cash takes it. Comes with battery and cables to run 2 pumps or lights. Works great during this time of the year for some peace of mind. In mint condition.  D
  12. D

Red Sea Max E 260 Setup w/ Sump & Plumbing Upgrade

I have a very gently used Red Sea Max E260 setup that is all cleaned up and ready to go. $1400 cash and it's yours. I will include the following items:?Tank, Black Stand, 2 Circulation Pumps, Waveline DC4000 Return Pump, Sump w/ ATO, Plumbing, & 2 Aquaillumination Hydra 26HD lights.?Call, text...
  13. D

Red Sea E 260, LifeReef Skimmer, Ecotech Battery Backup, Tunze ATO

Red Sea E 260 w/ Sump Upgrade, (2) AI Hydra 26 HD lights, Waveline DC Return Pump - $1500Life Reef?SVS2-24?w/ Waveline DC Pump - $375Ecotech Marine Battery Backup - $140Tunze ATO - $150Call, text, or email if interested.?Dustin(972)795-7095
  14. D

Forney Help Immediately

Hey everyone. I have a tank I tore down today and I just found a blue anemone crab in a small pool of water in the sump and I don't know anyone in the Forney area who has a reef tank. I'll give it to anyone who wants it, I would just prefer it not die overnight. Text me at (972)?795-7095 if...