Red Sea Max E 260 Setup w/ Sump & Plumbing Upgrade

dustinc

Membership Expired
I have a very gently used Red Sea Max E260 setup that is all cleaned up and ready to go. $1400 cash and it's yours. I will include the following items:?Tank, Black Stand, 2 Circulation Pumps, Waveline DC4000 Return Pump, Sump w/ ATO, Plumbing, & 2 Aquaillumination Hydra 26HD lights.?Call, text, or email if interested. Everything in excellent condition. Thanks?Dustin(972)795-7095View attachment 471

If someone has a reasonable offer, I'll consider it. Need it gone ASAP, taking up room in a friends garage. Also, I'm able to take credit/debit cards as well, would just have you cover the fee if that's the method of payment chosen. Total would be $1440 for credit/debit transaction. Thanks?D

Hey Dustin,I have a few questions regarding the "Red Sea Max E 260 Setup w/ Sump & Plumbing Upgrade".Is the "Red Sea Max E 260 Setup w/ Sump & Plumbing Upgrade" still for sale?If so, when was the system purchased?What about shipping to Colorado and is shipping included in the price?Are there any dents, dings or scratches in the complete system and stand?Thank you for your time, Thom