Recent content by dallasfishman

1. D

90 gallon oceanic aquarium sump and skimmer

I'm selling a 90 gallon oceanic tank with overflow on the left side tank has some scratches but no so bad when filled with water $200 obo Trigger system triton 26 sump and eshoops s120 skimmer $300 Located in garland
  2. D

Wtb reef leds

I'm looking for some leds for a 4 foot 90 gallon tank lmk what you have
  3. D

Aqua Illumination Hydra 64 HD LED Reef Light

Selling a brand new Aqua Illumination Hydra 64 HD I opened the box to check out the light and then put it right back in the box asking $550 located in garland
  4. D

Aqua Illumination Hydra 64 HD LED Reef Light

Selling a brand new Aqua Illumination Hydra 64 HD I opened the box to check it out and put it right back in the box asking $550 pickup in garland
  5. D

Wtb dry base rock

I'm looking for about 50lbs of dry base rock
  6. D

60 gallon cube setup

Selling a 60 gallon cube saltwater aquarium has an external overflow comes with a trigger system sump the plumbing the sumpnfits right in the stand also comes with a skimmer its a AquaMaxx WS-1 In-Sump Protein Skimmer and a uv sterilizer the return pump is a controllable hygger hg-915-5000 ta k...
  7. D

good color combo 48" 8bulb

What would be a good color combo for a 48" 8 bulb fixture I was thinking 4 ati blue plus and 4 coral plus Any thoughts ? I'm thinking of going all leds also so I wanna know what you think I keep mostly sps
  8. D

sps keepers

People who keep mostly sps what brand of salt do you use ? And how do your sps look I use reef crystals and was wondering what salts better for sps
  9. D

how many leds would i need

ok im going to set up a shallow reef 48x20x13 and i was wondering if i should go with either a 4 bulb or 8 bulb fixture and how many blue leds would i need to add to make the corals pop and could i add some reds,greens,uvs and others into it im going to use a tube heatsink thats 48inchs long so...
  10. D

what is this

what the heck are these there growning under one of my rocks and i have no idea what it is its not bubble algae and thoughts?
  11. D

id these zoas please

ive got 3 diff zoas i need ids for thanks these were all 3 taken under blue leds
  12. D

red sea pro magnisium test kit

ok i bought this test kit and i used it once but i dnt understand how to know where my magnisium is at i had 0.2 of the regeant c left in the syringe i dnt understand how to crunch those number