Recent content by dahenley

1. D

carpet anemones

Hello! I'm looking for Carper anemones, but don't know where to look? Ill be driving through Dallas /Ft.Worth in a week or so, and wasn't sure if any of you locals know of any stores with any? If they don't carry any, do you know of an online store that carries them? (Other then live aquaria)
  2. D

QT systems

I have been really thinking of putting together a QT tank for corals more then fish, but ideas of both or a dual purpose system would be fine. I would like some ideas, pictures, or thoughts if at all possible. I have seen Marc's QT tank through different pictures, but what kind of...
  3. D

CA reactor Valve?

I was wondering what CheckValve most CA reactor users use? what have you used, and what do you use now? i would like the good/bad/and ugly. also, when i setup my reactor, i used plastic RO tubing for the CO2 line, but wondering what everyone else uses? thanks David
  4. D

best re-seal silicone??

Hello, im looking at re-siliconeing a tank that i purchased. I have seen many different silicones used and suggested for reparing tanks. i was wondering what everyones opinion is. Dow 999 Dow 832 Dow 795 Momentive RTV 100 All Glass/Aqueon silicone (im not going to use GE #1 because its not a...
  5. D

TEK lighting questions

Does anyone have a TEK light? i am planning on putting one on a 50 Tub. (40 breeder but taller) i want to get the 6 bulb fixture. i always thought the TEK lights were good, but there are a lot of people that are saying they are just OK? i dont have the budget for the Elite or the IceCap ones...