Recent content by Cheryl

1. C

R.I.P. to our Clown , Chevron & Naso Tangs

I would like to say R.I.P. to our loved Clown, Chevron & Naso Tangs Our tank busting has had alot of heart ache. We lost all our SPS and were losing our babies and its more than we can handle to wake up and see them gone.
  2. C

Egg crate

To use or not to use egg crate in the bottom of tank before adding sand? Were setting up a new setup on Monday so I would like to see what everyone is doing. Please tell me the reason for using egg crate in your tank. Thanks in advance.
  3. C

240 Gallon Busted! - 300 pictures added!

OMG! My 240 gallon busted in the seam last night what a mess! Thanks Tri for everything tubs, & lights. We now have to buy a new system so we can save our fish & corals. Thanks Frank & Tri for trying to get a system this quick! We all know this a holiday week and everything is closing early...
  4. C

Amazon Aquarium & Reptiles - NOW OPEN - All new stock

New Pet Shop Open – Under New Ownership (Was the Aquarium) Amazon Aquarium & Reptiles 6714 Camp Bowie Blvd. Fort Worth, Texas 76116 817-926-PETS They carry Saltwater & Freshwater (Newly Stocked) Reptiles, Live feeders, & Birds. If your in the are please stop by and see them. The new owners...
  5. C

LED Lighting

Hello, Does anyone remember what other LED lighting company Marc saw in CA? Thanks,