Recent content by Capt_krill

1. Capt_krill

Selling off last of hobby

All items are in northwest Fort Worth (Saginaw), OBO and need cleaning before use. Everything is sold as is.48" ATI SunPower 8x 54W with 4 (5 month used) Euroquatic E5 LED lamps - sold as set - $500 (Still has a year+ warranty on bulbs)DSA 135 predrilled (R) with cherry stand and roll-top canopy...
  2. Capt_krill

Emptying out last of corals

Pics are a little yellow-y for some reasonKryptonite - Large (2) 50/per, Med (2) 25/per, Frag (3?) 10/perPlates - 25/perNepthea/Sinularia - 25Alien Eye - 75Devils Hand - 20Acan - 30Pavona frag - 15Galaxea - 75Text me for more pics, 9725711012
  3. Capt_krill

Selling kryptonite candy canes $3/polyp

Few pieces that are between 4-20 polyps2x larger colonies with 80+ pm or text nineseven2fiveseven1onezero1two for more pics
  4. Capt_krill

Emptying out my coral and fish to part out

Currently I have a limited amount of fish/inverts and coral still in my tank but I would like to get some cash from them rather than just throwing them out.2 queen conchs, md/lg foxface, md o.percula, 2 pajamas, 2 royal damsels, 2 black/yellow damsels, Im just looking for a good size, well...
  5. Capt_krill

Selling entire 135g setup + extras

Quick and dirty, I am going to be entering the Army as an officer sooner than later and that will leave VERY little time for an already stretched thin mother to tend to my tank, therefore, I am leaving the hobby for now.Have some time to get it all gone. I just did a full tear down of the tank...
  6. Capt_krill

Exiting hobby

Quick and dirty, I am going to be entering the Army as an officer sooner than later and that will leave VERY little time for an already stretched thin mother to tend to my tank, therefore, I am leaving the hobby for now.Have some time to get it all gone. I just did a full tear down of the tank...
  7. Capt_krill

Joining Army - exiting hobby

Quick and dirty, I am going to be entering the Army as an officer sooner than later and that will leave VERY little time for an already stretched thin mother to tend to my tank, therefore, I am leaving the hobby for now.Have some time to get it all gone, but would like to get a couple things...
  8. Capt_krill

WTB MP40es power supply

Looking for a used power supply.Mine broke and I need one to hold me over til I can upgrade to the qd dryside and powersupply.
  9. Capt_krill

Jedi Mind Trick, bali green slimer, hammer, nephthea and others - FS/FT first come

?I had to tear down my tank and cut some frags off the vermetid and majano rock that had my near dinner plate size JDT growing on it.?2x stalks of 8-12'tall nepthea (50$ piece)~20ish head kryp colony - $100red branching monti w/ rock $30Multiple multibranch bali green slimer from 4-9" tall and...
  10. Capt_krill

Large green monti cup for sale - Denton, TX

Have a large green monti cup up for sale.Measures 12x9" at its widest.Asking 100$ or new mp40qd wetside+25$.https://goo.gl/photos/XeWJYuxfASZCGyvq5Will need to be dipped as it does have vermetids. Feel guilty breaking or trashing.Please bring tub large enough to transport. Need gone ASAP.
  11. Capt_krill

Melted MP40 ES cover

I am in need of two if anyone has any I can pay for them.?Not the full wetside, just the finned cover.?PM me.?Need immediately.
  12. Capt_krill

Tearing down 135G to purge vermetids, majano and red carpet algae.

Couldn't take it any longer. The never ending battle of fighting vermetids and majano that came in on an acquaintance's corals needing a temp home. I'm done, I am nuking the tank with vinegar, cleaning scraping and resetting up my 135G and starting fresh.Needing some advice on things to prep for...
  13. Capt_krill

Help with mounting ATI light to roll top canopy

Got my canopy in finally, but it doesnt have any means to mount my current 8-bulb ATI light to the non-moving frame. Has anyone experience with mounting lights to roll top canopies? Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk
  14. Capt_krill

Inside glass scratches

Found them yesterday, not sure what caused them as all I have is a magfloat and a seaweed clip. Im about to drain my tank and do a deep clean in the next few weeks, is there any way to remove or hide the scratches while it is drained?
  15. Capt_krill

Jebao pump died

Got home from work and my return pump died. Need suggestions on replacement. Question 1, will the tank be ok without a return pump until Wednesday next week if i order one online and 2 day it. I have 2 MP40s and Jebao WP40 running in a 135G display with plenty of surface movement. Question 2...