Exiting hobby

Capt_krill

Membership Expired
Quick and dirty, I am going to be entering the Army as an officer sooner than later and that will leave VERY little time for an already stretched thin mother to tend to my tank, therefore, I am leaving the hobby for now.Have some time to get it all gone. I just did a full tear down of the tank (~1 year old now) and built it back up (about 2 months ago) with all new sand, live rock, pest free, new lights (including LED t5's from euroquatics).[ As of right now (7/29/2017) I am only selling as a whole. ]135G DSA with cherry stand and canopytrigger systems crystal 30 sumpjaebo 1400 (2 months old)Reef octopus skimmer (rated to 250g)Santa Monica Scrubber HOG1xATI-8bulb 4 euroquatics e5 and 4 geisemann bulbs~150-200lb of live rock, freshly nuked and repopulatedvarious sps, lps, softies~50lb dry rock left over from nuking (acid washed, bleached, sun baked)4 stage melev RO/DI 2x MP40s wireless that have been upgraded everything to QD model except dry side in the last 2 months.loads of reserve equipment, heaters, RO/DI, pumps, various scrapers etc.[[$2200 OBO, not really interesting in trades at the moment, but will entertain offers.]]

Currently everything. Fish, corals, inverts, rock, sand, equipment. 3-4 damsels, 2 pajamas, foxface and clown. I didnt have a lot of fish to begin with.