Jedi Mind Trick, bali green slimer, hammer, nephthea and others - FS/FT first come

Capt_krill

Membership Expired
?I had to tear down my tank and cut some frags off the vermetid and majano rock that had my near dinner plate size JDT growing on it.?2x stalks of 8-12'tall nepthea (50$ piece)~20ish head kryp colony - $100red branching monti w/ rock $30Multiple multibranch bali green slimer from 4-9" tall and various width ($25-40/ea)Devil's hand pieces from rock ($5/ea, large colony $20)hammer frags $5/headAsking $150 for jedi rockNOTE: rocks and corals will need dipped/superglued to cure of vermetids and majano.NOTE 2: Most are NOT healed. They are fresh cut corals left over from fragging/propagation.Will trade for mix of cash, salinity salt mix, designer zoas (armor of god, fruitloops, etc) ?and SPS frags. (red planet, strawberry shortcake, pikachu etc) basically anything I don't?have that gives me a good color spread. Please, no chalices or plating LPS.FTS:?https://goo.gl/photos/XeWJYuxfASZCGyvq5jedi is under the slimer colony (rip)Current pics are hard to get due to the lighting in a black tub. If requested I will try to get some. Just PM me with cell and I will text them.?Corals are in North Denton off 35.