Recent content by blaze422

1. B

Another good sized Sherman Rose from my Anenome factory. 8-10". $75 firm

It's in my sump and is shrunk due to only getting refugium lighting. I have sold 10+ Roses over the past few years and you won't be disappointed. Tank is at my office: 325 W. Westchester Pkwy #300 Grand Prairie  214-682-2199Mark
  2. B

I just "harvested" 15'+ SHERMAN ROSE from my mountain of roses. $100 Firm

It's in my sump and is shrunk due to only getting refugium lighting. I have sold 10+ Roses over the past few years and you won't be disappointed. Usually they are $75, but this is YUGETank is at my office: 325 W. Westchester Pkwy #300 Grand Prairie  214-682-2199Mark
  3. B

Need a mate for my clown. Help needed on ID

i believe this is a picassso but there are so many varieties. I think it's a black snowflake...ID help needed, and recommendations for where to get one are appreciated
  4. B

I just "harvested" another Rose Anamone from my Rose mountain $75 firm

/>10"-12" across. It's in my sump and is shrunk due to only getting refugium. I have sold 10 Roses over the past few years and you won't be disappointed.Tank is at my office: 325 W. Westchester Pkwy #300 Grand Prairie  214-682-2199Mark
  5. B

Used equipment ballasts, reactors,lights GRAND PRAIRIE

PFO LIGHTING BALLAST.  $85PFO PENDANTS. $100 EACHGFO/CARBON REACTOR. $35LARGe Precision MARINE KALKREACTOR. $150 (see photo showing 3 reactors)Medium size PRECISION MARINE REACTOR (?).  $100 SM REACTOR FREE TO FIRST TO BUY EITHER REACTOR.(All 3 reactors for $200)PAN WORLD MAGNETIC PUMP...
  6. B

2 more rose anenomies from my Rose Mountain $75 each

Whenever possible if I have a rose come out of the mountain I harvest them and put them in my sump. I currently have two healthy specimens in my Sump under refugium lighting. They have shrunk but expand to 8 inches...
  7. B

Icecap ballasts $15 each

I received a bunch of used and apparently fully functioning equipment. Lights, ballasts, reactors etcSatisfaction guaranteed
  8. B

I need help connecting my spectrapure unit to outside faucet

I previously had my unit at my office and plumbed inline under sink. Now it's at home and although I have the hose adapter, I can't connect it without having the back flow (vacuum preventer) inline with it. When I crank up the faucet, it leaks a bunch. I tried removing the back flow attachment...
  9. B

My controller had lights on 24/7!

Don't know how /why it happened by the sunrise/sunset times were ignored by the controller of my Hydra LEDs. My tank is at the office and luckily I went by Friday night and saw the tank was lit like a frickin Christmas tree. I scrolled to the easy setting, verified the timer settings and when I...
  10. B

Is it normal for there to be "dirt" in mixed salt water

I am mixing RO with RedSea salt in a 30 gallon barrel for at least 24 hrs. RO water is clear, salt is white as snow, but when I fill 5 gallon buckets and let it sit overnight, there appears to be "dirt" sediment at the bottom. Is this normal?
  11. B

How to make sure everyone gets fed?

i just added 10 lemon chromis and about to add 5 antheas to my tank. i feed Formula 1 pellets..medium and small.. and sheets of seaweed. My little fish don't eat seaweed or medium pellets. What I'm dealing with is that I have some large tangs that race around eating most of the pellets before...
  12. B

Symptom of a problem?

Maybe I just never noticed this before...but in sunrise period I am noticing 5-6 areas in my tank where there appears to be silver sized bleaching areas (patches). Not sure if this has anything to do with bubble coral death ( see post below). Lighting was adjusted recently..and increased from...
  13. B

Bubble coral's slow death

Tank's been going great, but over the past week my bubble coral has been showing slow death. I was seeing some brown staining plates ( I've read threads discussing algae grownth on plates is bad...also discussions of brown jelly diease, which I don't think is occuring) and fluctuating appearance...
  14. B

Best schooling fish for 180

I have 3 large tangs 2 little clowns, lawnmower and mandarin goby. Looking for reef safe schooling fish, Obvious choice is Althea's .. Any other ideas and how many? Thanks
  15. B

water circulation

How do ya'll determine if you have enough circulation? It was suggested to me to add a Tunze even though my tank inhabitants look fine. I only' have the tank returns (2 on each side). on my 180. I'm thinking adding a power head on each end might improve my softies and LPS's..but wondered if...