Recent content by bigk

1. B

black acrylic sheet

Hows it going everyone? Trying to find a place to buy a black acrylic sheet for a crazy diy sump/ sps,clam grow out frag tank to plumb into my 80gal hex Best regards Chris
  2. B

water supply

Hows everyone doing? Wanted to ask if anyone else is noticing more afrequent algae blooms than occur during the winter time. My 100gph 6 stage unit has freash pre filters new ro membrane, new di resin. No algae blooms over this past winter ?Numbers are stable. Skimmer is skimming strong good...
  3. B

clams

Sharing growth
  4. B

gigas

thank you she seems to like the live rock better. Thank you
  5. B

one foot gigas

Hello every body I have a huge gigas and was wondeing if these animals like being on live rock or sand. I have had it in the sand for about three mounths and her lower opening always seems to get irritated. Thanks Bigk/chris
  6. B

birdsnest

Hello everyone I had a question. I tried to frag my coral and all but two frags survied. The other three bleached white within two days.What would cause this,was I suppost to keep them out of the direct lighting for a day or two. The birdnest is pretty good size,I would like to try again...
  7. B

Blue tip lime table acro frag

acopora do these corals need any kind of plantonish food? Or do the absorb nutrients from only the light and water? Thanks any comments? Bigk
  8. B

monapora broke

Hello everybody I have a question I have two large green monopora corals that broke and split.Can I use super glue gel at the base and hop they mend them selfs the rest of the way up. PLease help and input thanks chrisk/bigk
  9. B

Montipora fell again

Well it broke off again and decieded to split the peices up of course it was the biggist one that broke again/hop theyll be okay? any suggestions?bigk