clams

Like the squamousa those are my fav clams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you seen the hybrid squamosas/crocea on divers den website

Update on growth dersa clams have added a inch since last post,squamosa 2mm maybe i swear the squamosa is growing outward in gerth(fatter) not taller
Sorry for pic quality pics takin under 1/420nm right before lights out to show more shell/mantles are not extended like they are during the day,anyone else feel like posting pics of their clams? I know im not the only clam admirer thanks for looking and posting.
Best regards

This tiny one is less than 1/2" wide. Total awesome hitchhiker.
baby-clam-ooo.jpg
alt="">

New Maxima clam I got at Frank's. As usual, the color is different when viewed from the front versus from the side.
brandnew-maxima-2.jpg
alt="">

brandnew-maxima.jpg
alt="">

And this Teardrop is from Fish2morow, purchased at MACNA 2012.
teardrop-maxima.jpg
alt="">

Here is my maxima. Not sure if you would call it a teardrop or not. I believe I've had him for around 2 years. I had been searching for one like this for years but never found one I could afford. Found this locally for around $80. Got 2 more clams today from Your Reefs live sale over the past weekend. I will try and take a couple of pics once they settle in.

Here's my beautiful Derasa!
[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396526743.998229.jpg[/attachment]

Very nice clams everyone thanks for sharing. I will post at the end of april and see if my two dersas reach 5inch mark
i just one a squamosaon ebay bidding ill post a pic of it for u all to see. i have never seen these types of colors before later
best regards