Recent content by applejk

1. A

ivs portal coming apart

I recently took my portal viewer out of my tank to clean it. I put it in vinegar for a day, scrubbed it, soaked it in water then let it dry. I left it for about a week before I went to put it back in my tank and found it separating. It was left in my room so there wasn't a big temperature...
  2. A

Zoa ID

Hi DFWMAS, just hoping someone can ID these zoas for me green skirt.jpg red_skirt.jpg Thanks
  3. A

gsp on toadstool

I have some GSP growing on the base of my toadstool. Is this something I should worry about and peel off or can I leave it? gsp.jpg
  4. A

anemone ID

Can someone tell me what kind of anemone this is? Is it just a regular rose bubble tip or rainbow, can someone tell me the difference between the two? That is under white light not atinics. anemone_1.jpg
  5. A

sps and paly ID help

Can someone help me ID these corals that I have in my tank? sps.jpg paly.jpg Thanks!
  6. A

What type of coral is this

I was wondering if anyone could ID this coral for me. alt=""> Thanks
  7. A

GFO reactor with maxijet 400

I recently setup a tank and had some red slime so I got a phosban 150 and a maxijet 400. The maxijet runs quiet when its full blast but I need to slow it down so the GFO doesn't grind. When I do that it starts to have a loud clicking sound. Has anyone else experienced this? Everything is...