ivs portal coming apart

I recently took my portal viewer out of my tank to clean it. I put it in vinegar for a day, scrubbed it, soaked it in water then let it dry. I left it for about a week before I went to put it back in my tank and found it separating. It was left in my room so there wasn't a big temperature change. Does anyone know what would cause this and if it can be fixed? I already emailed ivs but no response yet.
[attachment=0]portal.jpg[/attachment]

Thanks

Cause would be a manufacturing defect that allowed saltwater to get inside it. There's no fixing it. Your only recourse is to contact IVS via email, phone, letter, etc... and see if you can get them to replace it for you.

@applejk wrote:
...I already emailed ivs but no response yet.... [attachment=0]portal.jpg[/attachment] Thanks said:
I agree with Ben, but this company has *never* responded to the emails I've sent them. I would contact the vendor you purchased from ... to get *their* contact info and if a distributor, then do the same with the distributor to get to a direct contact within IVS company other than sales@ivsportal.com or call them to get directives for replacement.

There is also data.com that will allow you to look up 1-3 free contacts (name with direct phone and or email) when you join -- don't know if IVS has been entered in the database or not.