Zoanthids - Websites

[Hey Folks,

After looking around locally, I'm thinking I'd like to try and order some zoanthids online.. Other than zomania.com and thesea.org, what are some good online zoanthid vendors??

Also, if any of you have any nice polyps that you're wanting to sell frags of, I'm more than willing to purchase locally..

Thanks in advance..]

[Thanks for the web address, Kristi!! I've only looked thru a few of the zoanthid pages, but I've already seen a couple that are really gorgeous..

I hope that the ones that you ordered do well for you..]

[I was doing a search and found this web site. I have never tried them, but will in the future soon to come. If anyone else has used them please due tell the outcome of the experience.

Website www.aquacon.com

I saw alot of different colors of zoo's in there, as well as alot of other stuff. I haven't really even covered the website yet so.]

[I have only heard negatives about aquaCON (that should be your warning right there). Let the buyer beware.]

[Really, man that really bites, because the web says you can buy what sixes you want. And, I like the big stuff!!

Thanks Marc See you tomorrow at the meeting.]

[Thanks anyway, Cappy.. They really do have some nice pictures on their site.. Oh well..

I'm going to stop into TranquilScape (first time) on Thursday so hopefully they'll have something that I'll like there..]

[Good luck on your hunt. I hope it is a sucessful trip, and let us see some pic of the new tank mates.]

[Okay guys, I got the new zoos in the tank from AquaDesignz.com last night. They were already starting to open up and they are incredible! The pieces I got were HUGE. These are not frags like you see on other sites. Some of these rocks have like 40 or 50 polyps! You guys are going to be jealous if they have all opened up by the meeting tonight, he he he! :p PS I almost hate to give the secret away about this site, it's almost too good to be true. I have ordered from Aquacon, both clowns I got from them were TINY and died, they didn't actually have in stock the starfish I ordered. However, the Yellow Leather I got was good. The zoos you will get from them are typical tiny frags.]

[Wow.. Thanks, Bill!! I appreciate all the links.. Now I know what I'll be doing at work tonight, lol..

Kristi, I'm glad to hear that your new zoos are doing well.. It looked like the colonies were going to be pretty big.. Good Luck with them!!

Cappy, if I find anything that I like I'll be sure to post up some pictures.. I'm not great at taking zoanthid pics for some reason, but it doesn't mean I won't keep trying, lol..]