WTB Trigger Sump

chubble

Premium Member
Looking for a used trigger sump that will fit in my closet.  Cant be bigger than 30 inches long.  Let me know if you have one you are willing to sell.  Located in Dallas.

I have a brand new sump that came with my Planet Aquariums crystalline for sale. Got the tank at MACNA and ended up going with another sump. Let me know if you are interested.

Posted by: Chris I think they are doing a raffle tonight at the meeting for a sump...might come and see if you get it! said:
Wish I could make it tonight.  But to much going on with kids.

Posted by: isaac.croas I have a brand new sump that came with my Planet Aquariums crystalline for sale. Got the tank at MACNA and ended up going with another sump. Let me know if you are interested. said:
Very possible.  Can you send me pics and dimensions.  Also how much are you looking to get for it.You can text pics to 214-728-4815

I'll take some pics and text them to you when I get a chance. Probably won't be until later this afternoon or evening. Not sure on price - we can work something out.

Posted by: isaac.croas I'll take some pics and text them to you when I get a chance. Probably won't be until later this afternoon or evening. Not sure on price - we can work something out. said:
Were you able to take some pics?