WTB: 100g to 175g full set up

Joe

Membership Expired
I am wanting to upgrade to a larger tank, from my current 55g set up. I would like to find something with all the parts or most of the parts togeather. I am new and still don't feel confident piecing togeather a whole system. Tank, Stand, Sump (with refugium), Skimmer, power heads, ect.?My wife says it has to be a wood stand and not "something you would see in some guys shop or garage"?I would love to have a Red Sea Max S..... but the 5k price tag..... Is a little out of my budget. Any leads would be great, thanks!?

Hey Joe, I have a 105 Reef ready system I am about to break down.?shoot me a text if you are interested (8178087836), its very affordable and has been fishless since 11/15, running with some inverts.105g reef ready DAS corner overflowstandLedsReturn pumpHuge RS180 Skimmer with Eheim pump. will allow for heavy bio load.2 Koralia 750 wavemakers with controller.large sumpATOLOTS of live rock and 2" sandbed.System was put up as a temporary system about 4 years ago...

I have been considering selling my tank and I?live in Fairview, which is pretty near to you. Why dont you come see my 150 gallon tall reef and let me know what you think? Its much nicer than most cabinets and a really solid setup.The thing keeping me from selling it is the thought of piecing it all out over a year, but I think I will move next year.?Let me know.?(214) 842-0129-Andrew

Hey Thanks Andrew! I ended up purchasing a tank last week. Thanks for reaching to me though!?