Who wins...Galaxia(ea?) or GSP?

My GSP is kind of getting out of control. I know the GSP is pretty strong. I was hoping to put some galaxea around it to keep it at bay, but I am afraid the GSP would overpower the galaxea. What do you think?
-Chuck

Until recently I'd have always placed my money on the Galaxea... However, I had a small Galaxea pop up in my Anemone tank, and was getting rather large, silver dollar sized.

One of the BTA's moved overnight and totally wiped out the Galaxea in one night, with no visible harm done to the Anemone at all...

So now... I don't rightly know...

Which I realize doesn't do you much good, but wanted to relate that Galaxea's are most definitely NOT the apex predator they're sometimes alluded to be...

@Serk wrote:
wanted to relate that Galaxea's are most definitely NOT the apex predator they're sometimes alluded to be... said:
That is what I thought. I may test it out, but i am afraid of losing the galaxea. Do you know of anything that puts a whoopin' on GSP?
-Chuck

my green BTAs are putting a whooping on some gsp at the moment. When the original split the clone placed itself on one side of the gsp colony, so now there's an anemone on each side. The anemones currently keep my gsp from growing any further left or right, they can just grow back into the tank.

@matter1331 wrote:
my green BTAs are putting a whooping on some gsp at the moment. When the original split the clone placed itself on one side of the gsp colony said:
Now, this is great news. I will definitely try out the galaxea now.
-Chuck