Which Koralia pump would you get?

I am thinking of getting one Koralia pump. I have a Tunze pump on one side of my 55 gallon (model 7310/2 - has the controller so the flow is varied during the day). I think the wide flow of the koralia coming from the opposite side would really help, especially since the tunze is not a wide flow. Being that I only have a 55 gallon, I would like opinions as to whether you think I should get the #2 or #3 Koralia (600gph vs 850gph). When it comes to corals, all I only have some softies and lps, no SPS.

Hey Jody,
I don't know if this will help, but I'll tell you what we did.
We have a 105 tall tank. We thought we would need LOTS of flow, due to the tank being so tall. We got 4 of the Koralia 3 power heads. We only installed two, and we have PLENTY of flow. We have both of them on the back glass pointing forward.
These things BLAST.
I don't know if that helps, but I hope it gives you an idea...
-Penny

I have two number 2's in my 120, and it's plenty for me. One on the back left pointing toward the front right, and the other on the right side about halfway down, pointing up and across the tank. Makes a LOT of different currents as they collide.

I even had a little trouble finding a calm spot for my bubble coral.

Here is special invitation from TFO if you are planning to buy one. They sent email to people who signed up. You can not find them without the link from email. You may want to start GB since shipping over $200 is only $13.99.
http://www.tropicalfishoutlet.com/SpecialInvitations.asp?Rnum=SPY9JRVWEQH

I'm going to get some for my 75. I was thinking 3 or 4 of the 1's. Any thoughts on that?

(and if anyone's interested I'm going now to post a possible GB)

Later,