When to dose 2 part?

If I am running 2 part solution, when do I dose it?

Do I have both parts drip slowly throughout the day?

Or, DO I just set them to a 2-3 hour slow drip at night/morning?

I am wanting to automate it, so I can time it and time the amount that gets put it via an air pump and drip valve.

Thanks!
-Chuck

I use a refurbished medical pump to dose from lights out to lights on. Keeps my ph up overnight.

I tried the drip bottles, but the tubing got clogged too easily. Maybe an air pump won't have the same problem.

On my 185, I dose kalkwasser 24/7 very precisely with a Litermeter lll. It has the ability to dose two part as well by adding a module to the basic pump. My additions are individually small and perfectly spaced out over the day and match my topoff needs exactly.

Depending upon how much you need to dose, you could use several methods. For my small 55 gallon, I manually add 30 ML of each part once a day. Does not seem to be enough to affect PH drastically, so why bother trying to spread it out or even automate.

I use b-ionic and manually dose 15mls of each part at night right before bed. I also dose b-ionic magnesium 15mls on monday and 10 mls on friday.

I manually dose B-ionic 30mils of both parts in the morning when the PH is at its lowest point. This is on a 75 gal tank. You pour each part slowly into a section of the tank that has high flow. Also use a Kalk drip 24/7 on this tank in order to keep up with the CA demand.