What's this spot between my clown's pelvic fins?

I have a pair of Ocellaris clowns, and I noticed something about them that I considered odd... It's really hard to see, but when the larger of the two swims upward, I can see a little patch between her pelvic fins that almost looks like salt and pepper or sand under her skin. It can only be seen from certain angles. It could just be that the skin between these two tiny fins is REALLY thin, and I'm just seeing her insides through the skin. If it's an abrasion or an infection of some sort, however, I want to know. My smaller clown also has a similar area between his pelvic fins, but it's much smaller. Here's a picture that somewhat shows what I'm seeing (I apologize for the poor quality -- it was taken with my phone's camera):

r29jio.jpg
alt="">

If those of you who own clownfish could take a look at yours and tell me if you see anything similar between their pelvic fins, I'd appreciate it. All opinions as to what this is are welcome. Thanks!

No, you can see this fish's anus on her middle white band, behind her pelvic fins. The spot I'm talking about is further up on her abdomen, between the pelvic fins. I've circled it here:

34za99v.jpg
alt="">

It may be... I noticed that every now and then my clowns will produce a "strand" of whitish/clear feces that hangs on to them for a short time. I wasn't sure if this was a sign of internal parasites, or just the result of me feeding them a steady diet of PE mysis, which are white to begin with... Other than that, they don't seem to have any other symptoms. They eat anything I put into the tank, swim/play around a good portion of the time, their eyes are clear, and they aren't losing any color or "breathing" very heavily. I'm currently feeding them Dr. G's De-Wormer frozen food just in case they have any sort of worms, and if not, it will at least act as a preventative.

I'd like to get some other opinions on this little spot, though. Surely some of the clown owners on this forum can take a look between the pelvic fins on their clowns and tell me if they see anything there, too. Thanks, guys!

I took about 200 pics with phone and looking at them and zooming in I don't see that spot. Stringy poop can be internal or from over feeding.

I took a look at my snowflakes and I couldn't see anything there, hell getting a pic will try tonight_no promises Good Luck!

I have an iphone held the picture button down as it takes rapid photos. Save favorites zoomed in and nothing spotted.

I would help if I could but my clowns are black so no go there. If it turns out to be something other than worms its a good idea to set up a qt tank

Thanks for checking, guys! It could be a previous injury... I'm actually wondering if this has something to do with feeding... Perhaps I'm feeding too much, or the food is too big. I'm using the regular PE mysis, but some of those pieces are as big as their heads! I was feeding once a day (about a quarter of a cube of mysis), for about a minute or two, and they were gobbling up everything, but I did notice their stomachs were bulging after their meal. Perhaps I fed too much? The spot is actually visible on both my clownfish, and is easier to see right after a meal, when their bellies are stuffed. Maybe these are clownfish stretch marks! Feeding too much might also explain the strands of white poop I noticed from time to time. Should I be feeding everyday, or every 2 days? These guys are only about 1.5 inches long... I might also try to get the special small size PE mysis in the pink package.

I feed all my fish in thé morning and again at night, I noticed the same thing w/mystic shrimp the big chunks would be chased but not eaten. I feed my clowns brine shrimp, cyclops, bloodworms, mystic and flake IMHO variety is the spice of life....PS All frozen.

Well, my clowns somehow manage to gulp down even the shrimp that are much bigger than their mouths! They love to eat, just like their dad. Haha!

I wondered about it, but I've never seen my clowns come close enough to my hammer to host it (and I've watched them a lot). I'd love for them to play around in the hammer coral, but no dice so far... Oddly enough, they often seem to host my plate coral (go figure), but I don't think the plate stings... I always thought coral stings just cause dark spots. I've seen pictures of them, and these look different. It really is like seeing a tiny mixture of white and black sand under a thin layer of skin. I'm starting to really think it's just an internal organ I'm seeing through their skin down there. Anyway, these spots don't seem to bother them, and they're incredibly hard to see, so it's all good. I appreciate the suggestions, though!