What's the best reflector for halides?

[I plan on installing 2 250 watt MH in my 48" canopy and was wondering what you all thought are the best reflectors. They are the mogul bulbs. I've heard good things about the spider reflectors, but never knew anyone who had used them. Also, I would like to install 2 36" VHO actinics in the canopy too, and I don't think I could install these with spider reflectors. Any input would be greatly appreciated.]

[I ues the parallel reflectors from pfo. They are 30 each from premium aquatics.

The spider reflectors have the bulb from front to back, parallel is left to right

Spider | |
parallel - -

I am not sure what is better but pfo claims 30% more light from this reflector as compared to a flat one.]

[also is designed to hold 2 vho or 1 pc on each side of the bulb
Vho
<hr class="bbcode_rule" />
vho
MH- MH-
VHO
vho
]

[those include the socket. That is at least 10$ extra.

I just talked to Jason
you need part number pfo-pr24only
they are 33 each. They are 24 inches. I uses two side by side as my tank is little over 48 inches. they are precut so you mogul will fit in. BTW you will have to unscrew the mogul from the base so it fits though then you can remount. If theat makes no since call me and I will explain better.

PM me for number if you need it]

@mmiller40 wrote:
[also is designed to hold 2 vho or 1 pc on each side of the bulb Vho <hr class="bbcode_rule" /> vho <hr class="bbcode_rule" /> MH- MH- VHO <hr class="bbcode_rule" /> vho <hr class="bbcode_rule" /> ] said:
[Once I get my vho's I will have a total of 1240watts on a 90:) Lol]