What is this?

G

What is this? [attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339027797.025260.jpg[/attachment]I found it on my glass today when I got home.

It definitely looks like some sort of anemone.
[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339029252.988679.jpg[/attachment]

You guys and your childish jokes, I am disappoint.....

EDIT: Looks like my pics are gone.
IMG_2067.jpg
alt="">

@M@! wrote:
I vote glass anemone or maybe Phyllangia Americana? said:
I don't think its an aiptasia. Maybe a sun coral though as I recently had one in my tank. Would it attach itself to the glass though?

I guess it could be, just don't want it to be something bad. Should I put it back in the tank and see what happens?

@Hook'em2006 wrote:
I guess it could be said:
Wouldn't that be the equivalent of a "hey, hold my beer and check this out!" moment if it is something bad?

Any chance it could be a Majano? I haven't run across enough of them to know one way or the other.

@MBSL55 wrote:
[I]@Hook'em2006 wrote:[/I][quote="I guess it could be said:
Wouldn't that be the equivalent of a "hey, hold my beer and check this out!" moment if it is something bad?

Any chance it could be a Majano? I haven't run across enough of them to know one way or the other."]

I have been known to say that before, and you're right, nothing good ever happens.... but funny stuff does!

To the toilet it goes....

@SushiGirl wrote:
Good move(ment heheheh) said:
hahaha

It didn't look like an aiptasia to me. It was a very pink color. Most of the aiptasia I have seen are a very dull brown. Also, this was on my glass, every aiptasia has been in the rock.

@Hook'em2006 wrote:
[I]@SushiGirl wrote:[/I][quote="Good move(ment heheheh) said:
hahaha

It didn't look like an aiptasia to me. It was a very pink color. Most of the aiptasia I have seen are a very dull brown. Also, this was on my glass, every aiptasia has been in the rock."]

He, ha ha. He said Pink, He